Chapter 11

A couple weeks went by and I had my first doctors appointment. I been staying with Martavion at his house. I literally been sick everyday all day to even attend School. I couldn't wait for this day to be over already and it only just begun. I signed in on the sheet and sat back by Martavion. I was so nervous. He was so excited.

"Come home.!" A texted flashed across my phone screen. It was from my mom.

"You kicked me out and now you want me to come back.?" I texted her back.

"We have to talk about somethings."

Magic.! A nurse called out. I got up and we followed her into the back and into a room. "First baby.?!" She asked closing the door.

Yeah.! We both answered together. I didn't know what to expect today. I was really hoping for a sonogram though and lucky enough for us we we're getting one. I started crying as soon as I seen the little thing on the screen. This was so beautiful. The best part was getting to share it with someone you loved. Martavion was taking pictures and recoding which was so damn cute. I loved his excitement. At least I know he will always be here for his kid no matter what. After the drs we went and got food and off to my mom house we went.

Let's do it.!? He said stoping the car and turning it off.

Do what.? I asked confused.

Get married.! Look I know we young and all but I love you Magic I swear I do baby and I can't imagine my life without you and I damn sure don't fuckin want to. I really don't wanna bring this baby into the world out of wedlock. Look you know for a fact I got money and we gone always have money so that's not an issue feel me!. I just love you.

But Martavion we so young what if you don't wanna be with me a couple months from now.?!

I been in love with you since I was 9 years old and I'm not gone never stop loving you. You my heart and the woman that's carrying my seed. The love I have for you is undeniable I don't know how to live without you.

Okay.!

You for real.?

Yeah I love you to and you make me just as happy.!

This weekend.?

Why wait.?!

You right. Hurry and go talk to her. I leaned over and kissed his lips I got out the car and he pulled off. I was at a very happy place right now. I walked in the house and my mother looked stressed out.

Heyy.! I said sitting on the couch next to her.

How are you baby.?

I'm okay.....what did you wanna talk about.?

Uncle Rufus was found dead a couple weeks ago.! Martavion didn't have anything to do with it did he.?

How can you sit here and ask me that.? But your answer is no.! He would never.! I yelled through my lies. I didn't know Rufus was dead but I knew it would of only been a matter of time before he was. I learned not to question Martavion and the things he does in the streets. I honestly want to be able to say no or I don't know if I ever had to be questioned by the police. I know Martavion not a good guy and he will actually never be. He's a get down or lay down type of nigga a certified hood street nigga.

Well good. Two weeks after prom we are moving.!

Moving.? Moving where.?!

To California I got a really better paying job there.!

Seriously.? Mom I can't move.!

Why not.? You are my daughter and until you turn 21 you do as I fucking say.!

I have been respecting you long enough but I done had enough.! Your the worst mom ever you think buying me shit can make up for the terrible as parent you are.! I can't move and I'm not going to. You ran Maurice away with this move to Texas and now your driving me to do the same.!

It's best for me.!

What's best for me.? What's best for all of us.?

What's best for all of us is whatever I say.! Two weeks after prom we are moving and that's final.

"I'm outside come on.!" Martavion texted me. I just got up and left the whole conversation alone. I been sitting there with her for an hour and I'm done talking.

Where are you going.?! She yelled coming out the house.?

Where do you think I'm going.? I got in the car and he pulled off.

You alright.?!

No.!

What's wrong.?

She wants to move.....to Cali.!

What.?

Yeah.! I don't wanna go.! I started to break down crying.

Baby you don't have to go any where.!

What about our baby.?!

The baby is gonna be fine we not going to let you go any where.

Promise.?!

I promise ma.! He pulled into the airport and we got out.

Where are we going.?

Where's a place you always wanted to go.?!

Ummm Rome.?!

He started laughing than handed me my passport and plane ticket. I started screaming and jumping up and down I was so excited right now I couldn't believe it. He never seems to surprise me. I jumped on him and started kissing him. Oh he was the best.!

We need to hurry up before we miss these flights and I be damn cause I just paid 5,000 each ticket. Clothes you can get them when we get there so don't worry. I couldn't stop smiling my damn face was gone fall off.