Chapter 1

MARTAVION IN THE M.M.

We got out the car and he through his arm around my neck and looked into my eyes smiling. He wiped my dry tears and laughed.

You such a fuckin cry baby I swear.! He laughed.

Shut up.! I said rolling my eyes. "I really love it.!"

Good.!

Baby.! This girl Emily said coming over to us. I hated this bitch with all my heart she wasn't right for him. These bitches just wanted him for his money. Martavion was a hood nigga. His brothers ran most the streets of Texas and so did he. They just made him stay in school. Plus he owns like 5 of his own actual business including car dealerships and he's only 18.! Not even mention he was caption of the football team. Martavion was the school star.!

What up.! He said hugging her.

Magic.! My friends called over to me. I'm glad they saved me. I walked over to my girls and hugged them.

Hey bitches.! I greeted them.

What's up.! Mariah said.

Mmmm her jealousy showing.! That's what up.! Malani said laughing.

Shut up I'm not jealous.! I said rolling my eyes.

You definitely are.! Malani joked.

I don't have a reason to be.! I said holding my wrist up. My diamonds was shining hard as fuck. And all I did was smile.

What the actual fuck.! Mariah said with her mouth dropped.

That shit is cold as fuck damnnnnnn.! Who got you that.! Malani asked.

MarMar.! It's an early birthday gift.! I said cheering hard. I was so happy about my watch. Nobody could say they had one besides Martavion it matched his everyday Rolex.! The bell began to ring and we made our way to our first class.

I took my usual seat and my phone went off. I pulled it out to see a text from "Mari 👫 Boo ❤"

"Where did you go.? I wasn't finish talking to you.?!"

"It looked like it.! You was so wrapped up in Emily.!"

"No I wasn't, just meet me after school so we can go look for your dress.!"

" dress for what.?!"

"Your birthday.! And Prom.!"

"I told you I wasn't going to Prom.!"

"So you gone really let this dumb nigga ruin yo prom.?!"

"Yeah he doesn't wanna go so who am I going with.?!"

"Me.!"

"Ain't you taking Emily.? Or one of them bitches.!"

"No.! I was just going with my niggas but my BestFriend need a date so I'm tryna be her man for the night.!"

"😂😂 I don't have time to play with you.! Or them jealous bitches 🤦🏾‍♀️"

"Fuck them.! Be at the car by 2:30"

"School not out until 2:55.!"

"Okay and.? What's your point.?"

"You right I forgot you was King Martavion.! 🙄"

"Act like you know now do some work.!" I rolled my eyes and put my phone up just as Miss.Wiggins came into the class. The bell rang again and she closed the door.

GoodMorning class.! She greeted us. I was so happy to have math first period. I needed to get this shit out the way quick as possible. I don't understand people and how they learn this shit I felt dumb as fuck. At least I was passing with an 87 though that's all that matters.

Y'all know Dj having a party Friday.! Y'all going.? Mariah asked. Turning around to me and Malani.

No.! You know I don't go to parties.! I said finishing my work up.

Yeah cause you gone be to busy dreaming about fucking Martavion.! Malani said laughing.

Bitch ain't nobody thinking about fucking that man.! Leave me the fuck alone.! I rolled my eyes annoyed and Mariah bussed out laughing.

Yeah okay hoe don't be mad cause I know the truth.!

You don't know shit.!

Okay okay settle down.! For real though.! Y'all wanna go.?

Is Jayson gone be there.?! I asked with a wondering mind. Jayson was my boyfriend.! Now ex boyfriend. He broke up with me two days ago because of Martavion. Me and Jayson been together for a couple months. He feel as I'm fuckin Martavion or it's just more than BestFriend shit going on. And he wanted me to choose between him and a Martavion. Well I chose Martavion.! MarMars my BestFriend and will always be my BestFriend. I can't see myself without him and he's been there for me through everything.

I don't know.! Mariah answered. As she copied my answers down.

I heard he with Karina now.! Malani said looking up from her phone.

When you hear that.?!

Last night. That's why I called you.!

Oh I was knocked out.! I said getting up out my seat. I got up to go to the bathroom. I really didn't have to go I just needed to go get something to drink out the cafeteria.! I heard laughs and giggles as I got closer. I walked into the cafe and Jayson and this girl sat at a table flirting.

So this yo new bitch now.? I asked walking up to him. He looked annoyed and off guard.

What's it to you.?!

What's it to me.? We just broke up two days ago and you smiling in the next bitch face.! You ain't shit. I should whoop your ass.! And what you lookin at bitch.! I yelled pissed off.

Bitch what.! He yelled standing up.

Yo you wanna try that again.! I heard Martavion voice. He walked up next to me and pushed me behind him a lil.

Tell yo BestFriend.!(he said with quotation marks) to watch her fuckin mouth when talking to me.! Jayson said.

My BestFriend can say whatever the fuck it is she wants you gotta problem with it.? Take it up with me.

See I knew you was suckin this nigga dick.! Jayson said mad as hell.

Excuse me.?! You just mad I wasn't suckin yours.! Nigga you got shit twisted. Martavion took his gun from his waist and gave it to me. I tucked it in my back and He punched Jayson so hard he fell to the ground leaking blood.

I said watch yo fuckin mouth when you fuckin talkin to mine.! Martavion said pissed all the way off. He grabbed me by my waist and we walked out the cafeteria. "Don't worry about that sucka.!" He said taking his gun from my back. "You good.?!" He asked stopping me and turning me to face him.! But I couldn't look at him. My feelings was really hurt. I mean like seriously. "You gone be ight mama.!" He pulled me into the deepest hug and let me cry into his chest. That's what I mean when I said he was always there for me.