Chapter 16

THE REST OF THE STORY WILL BE IN MARTAVION'S P.O.V.

I pulled up to Magics mom house thinking this is the only place she could be. I looked all over the city. When I arrived there where a bunch of police cars and ambulance every where and their front door was wide open. My heart began to beat fast as I got out my car. I didn't know what was going on. I walked through the door and Mrs. Jenson was on the floor crying hard asking "why her.!" My heart stopped and it's like my heart froze in fear. I looked over as I came all the way in the house. My wife, the person I was madly in love with, my one and only, the mother to my child, my BestFriend laid in a black body bag. She was covered in blood. Her naked body was shriveled up like it was soaked in water for hours. I could feel my heart breaking. There was no handles on the bag how the fuck was they even going to carry it.? I fell to my knees hands shaking as I reached for her hand. Her body was ice cold. I did this.? I didn't listen to her.! I lied.! I hurt her.! My tears began to fall. Each one was like a drop of acid burning my skin as they fell. They began to zip her body bag up and they just picked her throwing her in the ambulance like she was nothing. I couldn't stop hurting. My wife.....my unborn child was gone. Was no longer with me.! How do I deal with this.?!

You it's all your fault.! I hate you.! I fuckin hate you.! You killed my baby.! Mrs. Jenson yelled screaming and crying she was beginning to attack me. An officer had to pull her off of me. Another lady pulled me to the side and handed me a letter.

She wrote it before she took her life. You might really wanna read it.! She said. I didn't know what to think right now. My mind was all over the place. I was so angry I didn't know what I wanted to do. I ran to my car lashing out. Breaking my windows trying to get my anger out.

Yo brah.?! Quan yelled running over to me. He put me in a bear hug and I tried to break lose. I couldn't be contained.

Mariah and Malani broke down in tears I needed to get away from this scene I jumped in my car pulling off. I didn't know where I was gonna go or what I was about to do. I needed to be away. But Quan wouldn't let me be alone. He made me pull over and I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't breathe. A big part of me has died too.