Chapter 13

Mrs. Williams.! Wake uppppp.! Mariah yelled jumping on my bed.!

I can't believe your married.! Malani loud voice walked through the door sounding more angry than anything which what was what woke me up.

Where's my husband.?

Downstairs working out. Malani said with quickness. I looked at the big diamond ring that was on my finger. I was legit in love and nothing was better than this besides the life that was inside me.

What's for breakfast I'm hungry.! I said getting up finally.

Um we are going out for breakfast so get up.! Mariah said pulling me off the bed. I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and started to vomit. I hate this.!

Can one of y'all go get MarMar.?! Malani rolled her eyes and walked out the room.

What's wrong.? Mariah asked coming in the bathroom.

Just sick.

You don't get just sick.! What's going on.?

I'm pregnant.......

Is that why y'all got married.?

No.! We wanted to because we love each other the baby just made things rushed more.

Wow.! I'm so happy for you.!

Please don't tell anyone.!

I won't.! She said excitedly.

You okay baby.? Martavion asked coming into the bathroom.

Yeah I'm fine now. He helped me off the floor and gave me my tooth brush. He kissed my forehead and waited till I was done. And ran my shower water.

Ight Ima be down in the gym if you need me okay.!

Yes.! He leaned down and kissed me. He's the best husband ever.!

I got in the shower letting my aching body soak. I was extremely tired. It was to early to be waken up. I dried lotioned down and got dress. I chose to wear some black leggings and a PINK sky blue sweater and some white hierarchies. I left my hair hanging down curly.

Damn is that my wife.?! Martavion voice lingered from behind me. I turned around to face him and he was holding a bunch of roses. I started to tear up. He was so sweet.

Your so sweet.!

I know.! He kissed my lips. I know he was gone have a lot in store for me today and I couldn't wait. I just wanted to have a great time with my friends and family here in the most beautiful place ever. I felt like everything was a fairy tail
Going on in my life and I didn't wanna go back to a reality.