The Immortal Series: The Creator

It is already confirmed that the book two of The Immoral Series will be there. The Creator is going to be set in 2030. And guess what. It's all about werewolves and vampires. All I need is more information about vampires. All I know is they aren't immune to sunlight. And can be killed with any silver weapons. What are their other powers? Help me with this research. And here's the excerpt of 'The Creator'
---------------------------------------------------
I was fighting with the guards of Icarus. Lupa informed me that Icarus might be working with the Count and the rogues. Icarus was a benefactor for the werewolf clan of Lupa. If he is cheating the clan, my family, I will not wait to punish him. The guards of Icarus wears an owl like mask. Like that batman animated movie, where his son.the new robin, was attacking. Was it Damien Dahrk or Damien Al Ghul Wayne? Forgot the name. I was attacking them. And one shot me. It was a lady. I was fainting. "You don't have to mess up with us Matthew. Or should I call you Prometheus?" The woman took off her owl mask. I can't believe what I saw. "Elizabeth?" I said. "That's what he said when he first saw me. The name is Megan Walton. And it a pleasure to meet you." She said. "Where is Icarus? I need to see him." I yelled. "Woah. Wait boy. That tranquilliser is working on you." She said. "What did you do?" I asked. "Just paralysing you for a minute. It only worked on elite soldiers like us. He use it for punishment." She said in a dreamy smile. "Boys. Take him to Icarus." She ordered. Then we all walked to hill. Later I felt my arms and legs are in control. So I attacked them by destroying the constraints. After attacking them I rushed to the hill. The scene was like the force awakens. I reached the top of the hill. A man in a hood was sight seeing the the sea across the hill. "Icarus." I roared. "It's time we meet." I said. "Hello son. It's been a long time after you killed my wife." He said. I felt paralysed. I only killed one woman. It was Elizabeth. "No. It can't be." Later he turned like Luke Skywalker. He was an old guy. Nearly 60s. Long white hair. Eyes full of hate and sadness. I know his face. It was the face I really don't want to see. It was the face of the creator. "How could you be alive?" I asked. "Now, we talk."
---------------------------------------------------
So how's the sneak peek? Hope you guys love it. I'm waiting to start the creator asap. Help me with the research guys. Cause you guys are my only hope.