The Searching

1945 April 30th.
You guys may know this date. It was the death of the devil. Adolf Hitler. Facts says that he did a suicide. But he didn't. He was murdered. By me. After Elizabeth's murder(which was caused by me and Victor) I was stalking the creatures who was trying to hunt me. For 25 years, I was searching. One thing I know is the rogue werewolves and the vampires are in an agreement. To find me. And nazis were the combination of both vampires and the rogues. At first I thought the werewolves are really agreeing with the vamps. But they tried to killed a Jewish werewolf. I was there in the death chambers of Hitler. Seeing that poor werewolf dying. They were killing him for one answer. The base of the werewolves which was lead by the strongest werewolf of all time. This was a minor problem for me. The big problem was Victor. After Elizabeth's death, he swore to kill me. He spent his entire money, for finding me. He got training from The League Of Owls. I never heard of them. The league of owls from what I learned was like League Of Assasins. He got some incredible moves and people will astonish by seeing them. That's my dad. Victor isn't aware of what was with me. What he wants was revenge (I hate you dad). Well as for the Jewish werewolf, I saved him from his deathbed. The Jew dude's name was Nathaniel Allen. He was nearly his 30s. The rescue mission goes like this. The death chamber were Nathaniel was hold is quite secured. You may have to enter it easily. But there would be poisonous gases. To me, poison isn't a big thing. I could live through it. I was like poison-proof. If you live that, you have to battle a lot of nazi soldiers. Later you will reached at your destination, but problem arises there. If you want to save your friend in the cell, you have to break the 3 numbered code. You can't break it. Because if you break it, the alarm goes on and guards will come and kill us both. The mission was painful. I sneaked through the chambers. The poison didn't effect me a lot. Then I sense there were soldiers waiting for me in the next room. I checked everywhere in the poison room. I forgot to tell you guys that this was happening in 1935-37, I can't remember the dates well. So, I saw big large pipe which leads me to the prisoner's room. So I entered the pipe and I easily reached at the prisoner's room. You see, I got a weakness. Don't say it to anyone. If I resist something later I would be famished and powerless. That's why I chose the pipe rather than fighting the soldiers. At last I reached the prison of the Jewish wolf. The guy was sleeping in a peace less manner. "Wake up...." I shouted. The dude woke up with a terrible look. "You're the one who was reborn." He said. "Well whatever. What's your name?" I asked. "It's Nathaniel. The goddess always told me that the one who reborn will save me." He said. "Ok. So Nathaniel, I'm gonna save you. Ok. So I need your help for discovering the code which will open your prison." I said. "You don't have to save me. The rogues are in the mission of capturing you. You should reach to the goddess, so that she could protect you." He said. "Ok, Nathaniel. You and me are going to sneak out this gas chamber. Later we gonna kill Hitler and go to this so called goddess of yours. Deal?" He stood there in silence. "Well I take it as a deal. So Nathaniel help me." I begged him. "Your German is quite good." That's the only sentence I heard from him. Well that's the greatest ability I ever had. Knowing that language and all. But I never mind to reply him. I took some of my tools and started breaking the code. I was trying to open the code for kinda half an hour? Well yeah. Kinda half an hour. I was frustrated. At last, with one lucky number, I opened the code.
0-1-3.
This number was used to Lock the cell? Next time if I'm meeting Hitler, I would piss him off. "It opened." Nathaniel said. "What, it is open." I said. "Look behind you!" He said. I look behind. It was my old nemesis. Dad.

Victor was killing each and every nazi guards. "Kill kill kill." He said. "Victor." I called him. "Revenge never matters. You're creation here is doing a big good job." I said. "Shut up." He shot a solar flare at one of the soldiers. The soldier died in the flare like a dust. "Looks like we both have the same enemy." I said. "What?" He asked. "You see Victor, after you brought me back to life, Vampires and the rogues were hunting me." I said. "You liar. Who are you working for?"  He asked. "I'm not working for anyone. I'm totally alone." I said. "Avenging your family isn't what Elizabeth wants. You know that." I said. "You've no right to speak her name." He said. "The revenge is making you less man. More monster." I said. "Killing you will clean me." He said. "Is that what the owls teaching you? Revenge cleaning your body? Never. The blood stains in your hand never leaves." I said. "You're merely a human. You never knew about revenge. All you know is to kill someone's woman." He said. "We killed her Victor. You know the truth. Then why are you acting like an asshole?" I asked him. "I can't kill her." He said. "You shot me. And I lost grip  of her. She fell. We both killed her. And why are you not admitting it." I asked. "Cause you leave the grip of her."