The Vow

That night Victor went to the cemetery to visit Henry's grave. 'Hey brother.' Victor said to his brother's grave. 'You were the one who supported me in the world. And that you left me in my early age. Father is telling every one im the reason of your death. Why Henry papa doesnt love me?' Victor started to sob. 'Dont cry kid.' A voice wispered. Victor looked back. Well if I need to tell about his appereance that will be....hmmm...ahh, got it. He is like Ezio Auditore da Firenze of Assasins creed 2*. 《Narrator's note- Even I cant age and lived in 2 centuries I say 21st century is the best.》With no lip scar. "Who are you?" Victor asked. 'Reqisact in pace' the man transalated rest in peace in italian. 'Friend of the deceased, Victor. The name is Abraham. Abraham Van Helsing.' He replied. 'Why you are here?' Victor asked. 'Well your brother and I had plans to go to Transylvania, but he is dead but the plan never droped out.' Abraham replied. 'I know you very well Victor. Since the day you were born.'
He said. Victor got confused. 'What are you saying?' He asked. 'You should be killed before you were born.' Van Helsing replied. 'What do you mean by I should be dead or killed before my birth?' Victor asked Van Helsing. 'You know VooDoos right, they have this special ability of saying prophecies. And the prophecy we heard about you and the we means I and Henry heard was you would bring a dead guy back to life.' Abraham said. 'I dont have any magical power to bring dead to life.' Victor said. Well what Victor is saying is rubbish. I came back from death. He is a magician of electro ''sucking'' science. What to do. He is too young to understand what Van Helsing or ghost traper Ezio (I think this name suits him well) 'If you create that monster promise me one thing. Hand over the monster to me.' Van Helsing said and he vanishes. Victor searched every where for him. But he cant find him. 'Strange guy isnt he Henry. I dont understand how you get a friend like him. May god save him in Transylvania. And the  prophecy. I will bring you back from the dead Henry. Ill only bring you back. Its not a promise its a vow of mine.' When Victor came back from his house he founds that his family wasnt there. Only Lizzy was there in her room. 'Hello Victor.' She hugged him for too long. Lizzy and Victor locked their eyes each other. Then they go back respectively to their rooms.*

《Narrator's note-expected a kiss right...they are too young.》

《5 years later》

Victor's dream. He was little older in his dream. He ordered the man with him 'Igor, power the electricity.' Boom

Victor woke up with a start. He seen this dream alot of times. He didnt understand his dream. 'Who is this Igor? What is his relation with me? What are we creating?'
Each time seeing this dream Victor questions himself with this questions. Yet he cant get his answers. 'May be god might show me the answers.' Victor rushed to the hall for breakfast. That day Victor was leaving for college. He looked for his mother everywhere but he found Elizabeth. Yet Elizabeth was 13 she could pass a 16 years old woman. She was extraordinary beautiful. Victor wants her alot. Alot means alot. Elizabeth also wants him. 'Hello Victor.' She said. 'Good morning Elizabeth.' Victor replied. 'How many times I need to tell you call me Lizzy.' Elizabeth said. 'But Elizabeth suits you best rather than Lizzy.' Victor said. Their eyes locked each other. Like they did in past 5 years. Elizabeth and Victor came close. Close means very close. Victor leaned his face to hers. Their lips were so close. 'Your eyes are beautifull Elizabeth.' Saying this they kissed. They shared their first kiss. After they stoped kissing Victor started to leave her. But Elizabeth holds him and take to her room. They kissed again and again. 'When will you come back Victor?' Elizabeth asked. 'Soon. When I will return I will marry you soon. I need you forever Lizzy.' Victor replied. 'From now on call me Elizabeth.' Elizabeth said. When Victor was leaving he sees his father 'Father...' Mr.Frankenstein has heard him but didnt replied him. 'Father hear me out. I will bring fame to the Frankenstein family. I promise.'  Victor said and left hoping his father would say anything. He looked above where he saw Elizabeth. Elizabeth waved her hand. Victor show her his smile. Hoping both things. Father saying he is proud of Victor and his lust for Elizabeth. 'Everything lies in god'  he hoped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note- this a short small novel of how the monster is born or reborn. This is a quadrology of the monster. The monster's name will be revealed soon. Not only this gothic character all other gothic characters will be there in the coming series. Next chapter will be available next weekend. Enjoy your weekend.

Zack Talos☺