Rescued By Lupa

I was sleeping well. I never had a sleep like that. I soon realised that I was sleeping in a nice cozy couch. "You sleep well I assume." The goddess was near to me. "Here have a cookie." She gave me a cookie. I took a bite. It was marvellous. "Thank you. This one is amazing." I said. "Your welcome." Lupa said. Lupa looked like a 45 year old mum. Well I look like twenty five till now. She may look like my mum if we both go together outside. "You know werewolves could change their age if they want." She said. "And I took this age because it gives me a responsibility of a mother." She said. "Where are we?" I asked her. "Oh, forgot to say. We are in New York." She said. "What?" I asked. "New York. Never heard of it?" She asked. She was wearing a different clothing. "Which year is this?" I asked her. "Well about that, you're in the year 2015. It's been 70 years you fell in coma Prometheus." She said. It can't be. "What happened to Victor?" I asked her. "Who is Victor?" She asked me back. "Well never mind. How could I reach in coma stage?" I asked her. "Well, you fell in the water, the locket of Nathaniel saved you." She said. The locket. I started searching for it. "Well, here you go." She handed over to me. "Well Nathaniel wanted to give this to you goddess." I said. "Call me Lupa, Prometheus. Well Prometheus is kinda bore name. So here after you may known as Matthew." She said. Matthew is cool. Ok, my new name. Matthew. "Alright Lupa. Hitler sold the secrets of Dracul." I said. I told the whole story to Lupa. "Adolf was an adorable boy when he was younger. I take care of him as his nanny. Because of his father he acted like that. Poor boy. May his soul rest in peace." She said. "Ok. I need to know everything what happened in 50 years."I asked her. "Well you need to know about the pack and yourself Mathew." She said. I looked at her. "Well, the clan Roma has only its Luna. Me. And my son acts as the alpha of the pack. In 1880s when the league of owls found out our existence, they send their most lethal assassin to kill five main members of our clan. Jack the Ripper. His murders were known as the canonical 5." She said. "When the owls and my clan found out that jack not only kill them but also took some body parts of them and later sold them to the vampires." Lupa said in a sad tone. "What's the problem with the body parts?" I asked. "Oh, Mathew, you talk like my son Remus. Well most probably jack did it for money. You know if you want anything in the world, you need money." She said. "So later jack wasn't found. Most probably he might flee to any timeline like that story Time After Time." She laughed. I didn't get what she said. It might be a literature. "At that day the league and my clan came in truce. But we never publicly said it to anyone." She said. "So after that Adolf's betrayal was one thing. Another was your prophecy." She said. "You know my prophecy?" I asked her. "Heir of Frankenstein, return of the kin, kills everyone he loves, Immortal beings interrupts his birth, he kills the greatest of them. Never heard of it?" She asked. "No Lupa. I tried to, but can't hear it." I said. "You are the heir of Frankenstein, Matthew." She said. "What if I'm not? What if it is meant for Victor?" I asked her. "I dunno about Victor. But if he survived he can't battle the immortals." She said. "So when you were in coma, one of my finest physician treated you. From that I understand that you got a lot of affinities of werewolves but you ain't a werewolf." She said. "You got incredible speed, teleportation,keen senses, hearing ability, and last and final. Healing ability too. We thought you could be a vampire, but you weren't burning in Sun rays at all. All these affinities are of the vampires." She said. "So what will happen to me?" I asked. "Well you'll enrol to a high school, I'll be your acting mother, you'll get educated well." She said. "No. No. I can't do that. Going to schools and all." I said.
"Why?"
"Cause I hate schools."
"You never been in one."
"What will people say if they look at my scar in the face?"
"Look at the mirror." She said.
I looked like Peter Dinklage of game of thrones. My face looks less hideous. More like a man. Not a monster. "Scars could be healed." Lupa said. "Thank you. But I don't want that from you Lupa." I said to her. "Call me mom, boy. From today you're my adopted son." She said. "I can't accept that Lupa. I can't. I may be a danger for you." I said. "Unless we are here. We are a family Matthew. Even you're not a wolf though. We even consider you as one of our own." She said. "What are the benefits of I live with you guys?" I asked. "Proper education. Proper training with the pack. All of it." She said. "I'll stay. But I'll call you Lupa here. Mum in school. Deal?" I asked. "Deal."

So this is how it happened. I was sure that Victor was alive. My mind said that. Whatever it is. If Victor comes back as a threat, I'm gonna kill him.

Not literary.