See You Around || Joe Sugg (ft. CM, JM, CL)

*author's note*
I know that this isn't how meet and greets work but it fits the story better hear me out x
~~also I'm gonna come back and edit this more~~

Standing in a line within sight of Joe Sugg felt like a dream to Y/N. For the last few weeks she had been imaging this exact moment, the first glimpse of him in real life. Beside her, two of her Twitter mutuals that she had only met today were chatting away madly about how excited they were, but Y/N had tunnel vision now for only Joe. The last few people in front of them seemed to take forever, talking and taking photos with him then just hanging around him before moving along to the next person in line, Conor.

But eventually, Y/N was at the front of the line. She just felt completely overwhelmed, the butterflies in her stomach making her feel sick and insanely happy at the same time. When she was walking the last few steps to close the distance between them, she had to focus on every single movement so that she wouldn't fall over right in front of him.

"Hey! What's your name?"

His voice was like a dream. Y/N grinned at him as easily as she could manage. "I'm Y/N." She answered, trying to force herself to sound conversational.

"Hi, Y/N. How's your day been?" Joe asked. His blue eyes were alternating between holding hers captivatingly and drifting up and down from her body to her face.

"Actually really good!" She replied. "I was so stressed this morning that I would forget something important or get lost or something, but here I am."

They both laughed at the same time, and his eyes had absolutely captured Y/N. "Well, thank god." He said with another laugh. "I think that's been all of us for this past month, we never have a chance to settle down anywhere. I'm constantly losing shit now."

"But you must be having an amazing time!"

Joe's heavy eyebrows pulled together. "Oh, definitely! It's been probably the best month of my life, to be honest." The passion in his tone was evident when he spoke. "How's yours been?"

"Pretty good, actually. I finished school last month and it was my birthday two days ago, so," Y/N smiled, and Joe's face lit up in interest.

"Happy birthday!" He exclaimed. "So, how old are you now?" Y/N was fighting to keep the beam off her face; she couldn't believe how much time she was getting to spend with him.

"18 and legal now!" She replied energetically.

"Oh, awesome." He said, before quickly adding more quietly and cheekily. "I was hoping you were at least 18 otherwise I'd feel pretty guilty for what I was thinking just before. But anyway-" he continued, "Do you wanna take a photo or anything, Y/N?"

Grinning at his remark and also how he said her name, Y/N offered him her phone. "You've got longer arms." She told him with a smirk, and he proved it by stretching one out to take a selfie.

When she took her phone back, she couldn't hide her grin. "Thank you so much." She told him, obsessed with how cute his little smile was.

"I'll see you around, maybe?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Hopefully."

Just before she could move onto Conor, there was the sound of a bell and a lady began to call out, telling them that it was time for a lunch break but they could finish who they were in line for and then move onto the next person afterwards. Still glowing from Joe, Y/N followed quickly into the other room and bought her lunch, waiting for her mutuals to finish up.

While she was starting to eat her sandwich, she saw Caspar and Jack walk in and down to the end table, and caught eye contact with both of them. Jack looked curious and Caspar squinted slightly as if trying to make her out, until Jack nudged him and they looked away. Y/N didn't have time to question it though because her friends sat down, chattering excitedly about their photos with Joe. They quickly got swept up into their conversation for the rest of the break.