38 : Disrespectful

Please please please read the author's note at the end of the chapter. Its like super super super important. Okay now enjoy the chapter 😏

Two Weeks Later

Jayda | The Store | 1:46 pm

England was amzing. We went sight seeing and the photo shoot was fucking awesome. I was so excited because I havent had anymore pain and my hymen was completely healed. I could even have kids. Nothing could ruin my day not even a dirty little hoe.

Speaking of hoes, somebody get this customer before I grab her ass up by her rusty ass tracks and sling her ass across this room.

Anna was out sick so I was filling in for her since it was a busy day because Jayden's new clothing line just came out today. Never again am I filing in for her.

Customer: You gave me the wrong fucking change! I want to speak to the manager! NOW!

God help me. Im about to catch a charge.

Me: Ma'am please stop yelling. I gave you the exact change, which is eighty-five cents.

I was so close to hopping over this counter and yanking them stiff ass tracks out.

Customer: MANAGER. NOW BITCH!

Okay now she's done it.

I hopped over the counter and was about to attack her but someone caught me.

Me: Lemme go! Bitch I will sling your ass by them stiff ass tracks!

The girl looked freightened.

??: We're the store owners, what can we do for you.

I looked at Skylar and Jayden as Kayla was the one who caught me.

Customer: That animal need to be fired. You will loose customers with people like her.

Me: Bitch I dont even work here! Im a filler in and a got damn model!

Jayden put her hand over my mouth causing me to bite it. She drew her hand back hissing. She grabbed me by my throat when Kayla let me go and slammed me into the wall.

Jayden: Calm your mean ass down.

And now I was turned on.

Me: Yes daddy, choke me.

She smirked and pecked my lips.

Jayden: Keep on and imma do more than that when we get home.

She squeezed my ass and went back to attend to that crusty ass customer.

Me: Ian getting paid for this shit. I quit!

Kayla: You cant quit if you dont work here.

Me: Shut the hell up.

I went to the break room and plopped on the couch. The door opened behind me and Jayden came in. She locked the door behind her.

Jayden: Get the fuck up.

About time. I wasn't showing out for nothing.

Me: Make me.

She grabbed my arms and yanked me up. She slammed me into the wall making a few pictures shake.

Jayden: Your so damn disrespectful. You know what that could do to my business.

She gripped my neck and squeezed making me wetter.

Me: She dese-

Jayden: Shut up.

She bit my neck as she slipped her hand under my dress. She slid my thong to the side and began to tease me by rubbing my clit softly when she knew I wanted to be fingered.