24 : Awake

Skylar | Saturday | 1:17 pm 

Danielle.

My mind has been on Danielle for awhile. We have , well had a bond that nobody and nothing could break it. 

But now , I haven't spoken to her in days. Every time I call or text , I get no answer but I see her on Instagram and Snapchat alot. 

To say I missed her would be an understatement.

I got up and grabbed my keys , tiring of just sitting in my house thinking about her. I grabbed my phone and walked out , locking the door behind me. I got in my car and drove off to her house that she shared with her roomate , aka my ex girlfriend , Meghan. 

I pulled in the driveway and parked. I got out and walked up to the door and knocked. It opened to reveal Meghan. 

Meghan: Uh hey Skylar. Danielle isn't here right now. Actually she just left.

Me: Left? Her car is in the driveway though.

I pointed my thumb back at the blue clean Acura that sat in the driveway.

Meghan: I know but she left with a friend. Uh , Jordan I think her name was. 

Me: You know where they went?

Meghan: I might stand corrected but I think Danny said something about the movies then out to eat or something.

Me: And you know where that would be?

Meghan: No , I'm sorry.

I nodded.

Me: It's okay. Thanks , Meghan.

I turned and walked off , I was about to get in my car when I heard Meghan call my name. I turned and faced her.

Meghan: Why did you wanna know?

Me: I fucked up , big time. I haven't spent as much time with her like I should've.

Meghan began walking off the porch steps and towards me , crossing her cardigan and her arms while clutching her iPhone 6S in her hand.

Meghan: Well , since I can see how much care and love you got for her , I'll text her and ask her where she is now. I'll get as much information as I can out of her. When I do , I'll text you.

Me: Okay. Thanks alot Meg.

Meghan: No problem.

I gave her a side hug and got back in my car. I buckled up and grabbed my phone , calling Jayden. I started my engine as she answered.

Jayden: Wassup Sky.

Me: Wasssup yo. What ya nappy headed ass doing?

Jayden: Shut ya ugly ass up and sitting with Jayda. You?