22 : Trashed

Jayden | Friday | 11:12 am | Mercy General Hospital

It's been two days since Jayda's been in the hospital

It's been two days since Jayda's been in the hospital. Yesterday , I stayed with Jayda all night , now I'm about to go home , shower and get something to eat because I'm fucking starving. Then I'm going to go to the store , fill out some papers , then head back over to the hospital for maybe another hour or two then head back home. 

I grabbed my keys and phone and looked back at Jayda who was still knocked out. I went over to her and kissed her temple then I walked out. On my way to the car , my phone began to vibrate. I slid it from my pocket and answered Cameron's call.

Me: Wassup , Cam?

Cameron: Don't wassup me , wassup my ass nigga. How long it take you to answer the damn door?

I laughed as I got in the car.

Me: Nigga ian even at home.

Cameron: You asshole , you coulda told me.

Me: My bad , ian know you was just gone pop ya happy ass up at my house.

Cameron: Nigga hurry ya bitch ass up , I'll be sitting in my car , in the heat since it's fucking cold as hell out here. HURRY UP!

I laughed as she hung up on me. Cameron got problems yo. I started the engine and pulled off.

I pulled in my driveway and parked a few feet away from Cameron's car and quickly got out before she burst a vein in her forehead.

Cameron: About time damn.

Me: My bad nigga. I drove extra slow for ya ass.

Cameron: Your an asshole , you know that right?

Me: I sure do.

We went up to my door step but stopped as I saw my window broken. 

Me: Damn man.

I quickly went back to my car and grabbed my customized Sig Sauer P226 Scorpion Semi-Auto Pistol. That's my baby.

Well , besides Jayda , that's my baby.

I unlocked the door and Cameron kicked it in. We went in the house , my jaw nearly dropped. My entire house was trashed.

Me: You go up.

Cameron: Aight.

I searched the bottom floor along with the basement , but it was clear. I went back up to the first floor and saw Cameron looking around.

Me: Look at my fucking house yo.

Cameron: Upstairs is worst. They did a real number on your bedroom.

Me: Lemme guess , they cut up my clothes and shit.

Cameron: Nah , they aint cut em , they just threw em everywhere , your picture frames are smashed , your tv is broken into pieces , your bed is flipped , your trash is kicked over , you hair products and shit and squirted out all over the bathroom , you white carpet is now red , yellow , black and other colors , your mirrors are smashed , your wall window is cracked like hell and the batteries from your remote are gone.