11 : Tea & Rayne

| Jayda | The Beach | 2:10 pm |

Rosa and I had just pulled up , we were late because the Uber driver kept falling asleep at the damn wheel. We walked to the secluded area that they had off for the shoot.

Skylar was waiting for us.

Skylar: Why are yall late?

Rosa: The Uber driver kept falling asleep at the wheel and he side scraped the railing.

Skylar: Yall are okay though , right?

Rosa: Yeah. We're good.

Skylar: Good. Follow me.

We followed her to Kayla who led us to the tent.

Kayla: Jayda you have two pieces and Rosa you have one and both of your suits are in there. Ava is in there to help you if you need it.

Me: That reminds me , that bitch gone come to my house earlier talking a whole lotta shit.

Kayla: What happened?

Me: She didn't want me talking to Jayden , looking at Jayden or thinking about Jayden.

Kayla laughed.

Kayla: Ariyanah is in there , make sure yall don't jump her without me getting a video.

Rosa: Will do. We'll continue this later.

Kayla: Aight nigglets.

We walked in and instantly saw two other models holding Ariyanah back from Ava.

Me: We can't jump her yet Ari. Kayla wants a video.

Ariyanah: Then lemme rearrange her teeth.

Rosa: I'll go find some pliers.

Everybody but Ava laughed. The models let Ariyanah go and Anna came out with two swim suits. 

Anna: Okay , Rosa , this is yours and Jayda , this is yours. Now go change before Ava gets jumped.

Rosa: Anybody got a hammer?

Anna: No? Why?

Rosa: Cause I wanna smash her skull in.

Me: Maybe later. Lets get this shoot out of the way.

Rosa: Alright.

We went into the back and got changed into the bikinis with the curtain between us. Rosa's was a one piece and was white with yellow fruit on it. While mine was Black and lace. 

( AN : Pictures at the end & the outfit in the pictures is what they're modeling ) 

We came out and Danielle sat us in two chairs. One of the other models were shooting and the other was was laying on the sand.

Anna: Can I change you nail color to the color of the bikini?

Me: Yeah , sure.

Ariyanah did our hair and makeup , Anna did our nails and Danielle made sure our bikini and one piece was tied right and on correctly. The model came off and Jayden followed her but stopped over at where we were.

Jayden: Okay , Jayda your up next.

Me: Okay.

Jayden: And by next , I mean now.

I rolled my eyes at her.

Anna: Hold on Jayden. I'm putting on the quick dry matte top coat.

She quickly finished and I walked out behind Jayden while giving Ava a wink as she gave me a death glare.