33 : Early Morning Plane Ride

Skylar | 6:02 am

I groaned as I turned off my alarm so I could meet everybody at the airport. I threw my phone down beside me on the bed and looked at Myra who was beside me.

Myra and I didnt fuck and I doubt I'd ever fuck her. I mean yeah she's my age and she's cute but I just cant see myself dating or fucking her. I honestly want Danielle back and before we leave England I'mhoping I'll have her back.

I shook Myra awake. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Myra: What?

Me: You gotta go.

Myra: Go where? Its only 6:04 in the morning.

Me: I told you I was getting up early to go to England.

Myra: I still dont see why I can't go daddy.

Me: Im not daddy.

She frowned.

Myra: What the hell is up with you.

Me: I dont want to be with you. I honestly just cant see us together or fucking.

Myra: But I'm cute.

Me: Yeah you are but I'm still inlove with Danielle and I dont want to give her up.

Myra: She cheated on you Skylar.

Me: No she didn't. She didn't kiss her ex and she didn't fuck her either.

Myra rolled her eyes and I quickly began to get annoyed.

Me: Go. Get out. Now. Bye. Adios.

She got out the bed and slipped on her shoes.

Myra: Fuck you Skylar.

Me: That's Danielle's job.

She flipped me off before leaving out of my room. Soon I heard the door slam shut letting me know she left.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I will just shower when we get there cause Im too sleepy to do that now. I went in my closet and pulled out a pair of joggers and a hoodie. I slipped it on then put on my low forces.

I quickly ordered my uber and grabbed my keys, phone and wallet before going downstairs. I stopped and became annoyed again when I saw Myra on my couch.

Me: I could've sworn I to-

I was cut off by her kissing me. I pulled back and wiped my mouth.

Me: What the hell?

Myra: Im going with you to England.

Me: No your not now get out of my house before I drag you out of here.

She kissed me again but this time kept me there so I couldn't move. She pulled back biting my lip.

Myra: I'll leave you with a kiss to think about what you can have.

She walked out and closed the door behind her. I groaned and went back upstairs to brush my teeth again.

I came back down and sat on the couch waiting for my uber. Once it got here I wheeled two of my suitcases out and carried a bookbag on my back with my electronics and chargers. I put the bags in then got in. The driver drove off and I sat back.

Once I got to the airport I found Jayda , Jayden, Rosa and Karlie.

Me: Hey.

They looked up and waved still half asleep.