8 : Ex's & Apologies

| Danielle | Thursday | 2:30 pm | 

I just got out of class. I am tired as hell. All I want is to go home and eat then go to sleep. 

I got in my Blue 2017 Acura ILX while placing my bookbag in the passenger seat floorboard. I locked the doors , cut on the engine and plugged my phone up to the aux and hit play on Fetty Wap - Wake Up. I put my gear in drive and drove off. 

After 30 minutes later , I pulled up to the house and parked in the garage beside Meghan's 2016 Black Jeep Wrangler.

Meghan was my roommate. She goes to the same college as I go to. 

I got out and walked inside with my bookbag.

Me: Meg? I'm home!

She came from around the corner from the kitchen.

Meghan: Hey. How was school?

Me: Boring. Tiring. The usual. What'd you do today?

We walked in the kitchen and I put my keys on the hook.

Meghan: Eh , the usual. Cleaned. You want to order dinner?

Me: Um if you wanna cook that cool , but whatever you want's fine by me.

Meghan: Alright. Well I'm off. I'm going to Food Lion to pick up some more meats for the house.

Me: Okay. 

She grabbed her keys and walked to the garage. I locked the garage door behind her and went down the hallway to my room. I took off my clothes and slipped on some track shorts and a tank top with some socks. My phone vibrated on the table. I grabbed it and answered it.

Me: Hey baby. 

Skylar: You home?

Me: Yep. Just got home. Why?

Skylar: Is it cool if I come over? I have nothing to do.

Me: I have homework but sure.

Skylar: Okay. I'll be soon.

Me: Okay. I love you.

Skylar: I love you too.

We hung up and I placed my phone back on the table. I looked around at my room and saw it clean except just that the clothes I wore today were on the floor. 

Me: Guess I'll pick these up.

I picked them up and walked inside my closet and put them where they belong. I came back out and sat on the bed. I pulled out my Fashion Stylist Book and sat there staring at the cover.

I really don't understand how we get homework in Fashion Stylist , but what do I know , right? 

The doorbell rang. I got up , grabbed my phone and went to the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw Skylar. I opened the door and let her in.

Skylar: It was just hot outside and now it's cold.

I closed the door behind her.

Me: I'm bored baby. I have nothing to do except homework and it's depressing.

Skylar: You wanna go out somewhere?

Me: I barely got any gas in my car. Girl bye. 

I walked into my room and Skylar followed me but stopped at a picture on the wall.

Skylar: Whose this?

I looked at the picture.

Me: That's me and my roommate , Meghan.