3 : Rude Customers

~ Enjoy the chapter my little pumpkins , & yes , this chapter was semi-edited .

| Kayla | Tuesday | 11:28 am |

Today is the day I was going to see my cousins again. I was very happy about it. 

Wait no , happy isn't the right word for it. I was fucking ecstatic.

I slipped on my White Jacket to match my White Jeans and White Timbs. I grabbed my phone and keys to my White 2017 Porsche Panamera 4S.

As you can see , today I'm rocking that all white. 

Anyways , I got in my car after locking MY house doors. Yep , that's right. I got my own house. It's not that huge cause I get scared in a huge house alone with no security or anything. Don't judge me.

I started the engine and pulled off going 60 mph in only 4.0 seconds. That is part of the reason why I got the car. Plus I really like fast cars. 

I pulled up to Jayden's house and parked behind Ava's 2015 Audi A3. I got up and walked inside using the key that I had.

Me: JAYDEN , WHERE YOU AT?

Her house was too big to be running around trying to find her.

Ava came out the kitchen.

Ava: Hi Kayla.

Me: Where's Jayden?

Ava: She's in the back.

Me: Aight. Thanks.

I walked down the hall that led to the back where the pool and everything else was. I saw her on her Laptop while sitting in a pool chair.

Me: Your favorite is coming today.

Jayden: She's not my favorite.

I laughed and sat on the couch swing thingy.

Me: Oh so Rosa's not your favorite?

Jayden: Oh yeah she is but Jayda isn't.

Me: Don't lie to yourself.

Jayden: What you want Kay.

Me: Damn. You tryna get rid of yo day 1 huh. But I need her keys.

Jayden: Aight. I'll be back.

She put her laptop down and walked off. Ava came out and sat beside the chair Jayden was sitting in.

Ava: Kayla? Can I ask you something?

Me: Yeah sure.

Ava: Do you think Jayda can take Jayden away from me?

Damn. I should've said no and ran away.

Me: Um. I don't know to be honest with you.

Ava: If you had to make a guess. Would it be yes or no.

Me: I'd have to say yes judging by their past together. Jayda was Jayden's first love and they say your feelings for your first love doesn't go away easily. But if you stay close to Jayden and make sure yall relationship stays tight , there shouldn't be a problem and make sure there are no fights about Jayda. None. 

Ava: Okay. Thanks.

Me: Yeah just don't tell Jayden.

Ava: I won't.

Jayden came out with the keys. I stood up.

Me: Alright then. I'm gone. Clear yall schedule for today. 

Ava: How come?

Me: We're all going out to eat. Jayda and Rosa included.

Jayden: Oh aight. What time?