37 ; The Crossover Pt. 6

Cameron | Hospital

Unedited

What I could stop was Nicole going into the warehouse

What I could stop was Nicole going into the warehouse. What I could stop was Alexus dying. But what I couldnt stop was Nicole coming to the hospital and laying beside Alexus in the hospital bed.

Which was fine because that's her girlfriend.

Alexus had alot of smoke in her lungs. Which was called smoke inhalations. They did blood tests and a V/Q Scan. To help it they gave her Bronchodilators, which helps open the air passage in your lungs and helps you breathe more easily.

We've been here for about an hour and a half and she hasnt waken up yet, she was only sleeping, not in a coma or anything.

Me, Kiara, Nicole, Erik, Jacob and Carlos were all in the room. Jacob told Nicole to go and get some sleep but Nicole ended up smacking him so he let her in the room then she climbed into the bed with her.

A light groan and cough came from Alexus. Nicole was sleeping under her arm so she didn't know but everybody else did.

Kiara: Yo. Dont ever scare me like that again.

She hugged Alexus making her grin.

Alexus: No promises. Did you get everybody out?

Me: We did. Ava's dead and so is her minions. All of us survived the explosion and gunshots.

Alexus: Okay good.

Jacob: How're you feeling?

Alexus: Shitty but Im glad to be alive.

Erik: You almost gave Nicole a heart attack when you didn't come out.

Alexus looked down at the brown skinned cutie that was cuddled into her side sleeping.

Alexus: I dont know what I was thinking.

Me: Your ass wasn't.

Carlos: I swear if you ever do that again Im snipping your got damn hair off.

Alexus: My hair is too precious though. Nicole likes pulling it.

We all laughed which woke Nicole up. She looked around in what might be confusion but then again it could be anger. Hell, I don't know.

Her eyes landed on Alexus who was looking down at her. Her eyes widened and she jumped on her attacking her face with kisses.

Nicole: Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Alexus chuckled and pecked her lips.

Alexus: Im okay baby.

Nicole: Good.

She cocked her arm back and smacked her.

Alexus: Ow! Fuck!

She rubbed her cheek.