Truth or dare 2

~ Abby point of view ~
I got my bathing suit on and head down the stairs quickly so no one can hear me. Just as I came to a stop in front of the living room door which was opened I little I hear all the guys whimpering to each other. I try making out what they are saying to each other and than I hear it Got7 is talking to EXO and saying the they like us and each every one of us. I can't believe it I never would have guess that these perfect super famous new big hit boy group would like us the girls that got adopted by the amazing BTS don't get me wrong I love best and the guys are so amazing to be friend with I just can't believe the words I'm hearing. So I decided to walk away quickly and get on the steps of the lower section of stairs and open a random app. In just two minutes the guys came out of the room and Yugyeom was the first to see me there siting on the steps acting like I just didn't hear him say he liked on of us I guess I would just have to dig deeper to find out which one of us is he secretly crushing on. "Hey Abby come on let go in the pool and play." I walked over and ran outside. We all sat our towels down and the rest of my sisters came out and joined us. Lorraine sat on one of the beach chairs and tanned. Well the rest of us were going in and out of the boy. The guys were being there crazy selves pushing and hitting each other. The rest of us well just cheer them on and also laugh at there funny cuteness. I love being around the guys they all have there own amazing personality. I can't believe still that I have amazing fathers who adopted all of us. I meet funny crazy cool looking bad but at the same time good boys. That now how to sing so good. I was brought back to reality when I hear Chanyeol saying if we all want food. We all cheer and nod or heads. Mark and Chanyeol get out the pool. Dry off the there towel and walk in to the house through the two huge glass doors. Out of now where I feel someone grab my waist and pull me under the water. In less second that the person pulled me under they pulled me right back up. When I turned around to see who the person who went down with me was jb. He looked at me with a face of did I go over board. I started counting backwards starting from five when he saw these he dived under water and swam away as fast as he could he was to slow for me. So right when he stand up straight in the water I hold in my breathe and pulled him under. After that we just played around all of us. Lorraine finally got in the pool and went straight to playing with Youngjae, Minima drove Jinyoung to his death well almost, Emily is like trying to flirt with Yugyeom and he trying to, Jessica went out of the pool to help mark make burgers and hot dogs , Kim and Jackson are just randomly dancing in the water, min and Bambam are taking pictures with Snap chat I so ship them.
~ time skip ~
We all finally got out of the pool and are now sitting on the floor in the living room. " Ok so everyone grab and random card." Said mark. By the way we're playing truth or dare with a twist. "Looks like everyone got a card. Good now we can start. So the way we play is I'm going to roll the dice and the red dice is for group 1 which is Lorraine, Minima, Emily, Jessica, Kim, min, Chanyeol, Baekyun, and Sehun. The white dice is for group 2 which is Bambam, Jackson, Jb, Jr, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom,Kai, Suho, and do. The two that have the number is the pair that do truth or dare. "
With that being said mark throws the dice. "The numbers are 3 for group 1 and 5 for group 2. Which is who and who?" Lorraine and Youngjae. "Ok so true or dare Lorraine" Youngjae says. "Dare" " I dare you to kiss me" says Youngjae. Not even to wait to see the response from us she get up walks to him and kiss him. It was a quick fast kiss but I looked like they both melted into liquid you can really see the love and passion of the kiss. Btw I so ship it. "Ok you two love birds go get a room or pay attention." Said Jb. With that being said Lorraine stop kissing Youngjae and walks back to where she was siting. Mark rolls the dice again these time it Me and Jb. Wasting no time I shout dare. Jb pauses and thinks what to dare me. "Sit on my lap for three minutes." I couldn't believe it he just dared me to sit on his lap is it him is he the one in Got7 that likes me. Anyway I walk over to him and sit on his lap. Mark rolls again and Kim is up next with Jackson ready to dare her something. Of course she says dare. He dares her to suck on a lollipop and to do it sitting right in front of him. Next up if you guessed Emily your right and if you guessed Yugyeom than your also correct. "I dare you to hide in a closet with me for seven minutes." They both got up and walked over the a random closet. These time around it was Bambam with min. "I dare you to come with me and eat chocolate in a sexy way." With those words said they both got up walked over to the kitchen and had a field day with the chocolate. Mark rolled for the hundredth time and he got picked well him and Jessica. "Well Jessica I dare you to sleep with me tonight." In under a second Jessica eyes were as big as a basketball (sorry to all those who have a dirty mind). Jessica got up all sat next to Mark for the rest of the night. Next up was Jr rolling the dice. It was him and Minimia, she screamed dare to the top of her lungs. " Minima I dare you to spend the rest of the day and all of tomorrow with me. "Ok will these has been an very eventful night but let hit the beds so we can all have fun sorry I mean we all can sleep" Baekhyun said. " Baekhyun I swear if I hear anything from your and Chanyeol bedroom your both died. All of EXO knows your secret dont make these innocent people have to sit through that to night there still fetus." Suho said walking into the kitchen ready to eat the whole place with Kai. Than Sehun and Do get up and start to run around and play with each other. "Just cuz I said Baekhyun doesn't mean I was just walking to him the same go for you Chanyeol, Sehun, and Do." Suho screams from the kitchen. "The same go to you hyung." Baekhyun says. "What the heck is happening right now?" ask Jr. " Don't you see there all gay and dating each other. Baekhyun x chanyeol, sehun x do, and suho x Kai." Said bambam. "It true" said chanyeol and with that all the guys went to bed with the girl they did a dare with. The girls they really love.

Next chapter a q and a. Send questions you want me to answer.
Snapchat-rinken55
Instragram- btsgot7rin