Abby first day of school

Will now that the girl lift I can have a moment to myself finally. Those girls talk to much when am trying to sleep it not even funny. I need sleep and my father Suga I think is going to kill the guys today if he doesn't get his 23 hour nap. I will most likely go sleep in the yard or something cause living with 12 people I about to die I don't debut I'm going to least another second in that house to much people there. Will I should start looking for my class. Wait before I forget let me show you what am wearing.

 Wait before I forget let me show you what am wearing

I finally found my classroom after hours of looking. "Hello ma'am I'm the new student." I said to these lady that looked to be older than Jin. "Will hello you must be addy welcome you my class pls introduce yourself."she said. "Hello mine name is Abby I'm the second oldest by all my sister will adopted sisters cuz I'm adopted to. Hope you all take good care of me." "Will thank you miss Abby can you pls take a sit in the middle of jb and yugyeom pls raise your hand gentlemen." The one that I think is named jb look like these

and the other dude that I think is named yugyeom look like these

Sry people I'm to sleepy to explain to you guys. Will they are so tall omg I feel short. "Hey it Abby right?" Jb asked. "Yeah and you're jb right." "Yep so how will you like to hang out with me and yugyeom in lunch we can show you around and where we hang out and I can introduce you to our band." "Your in a band that cool. Also I guess why not I will hang out with you guys I'm just going to take a nap cuz I'm sleepy wake me up after class ends." "No problem Abby sure will." Yugyeom said.
~ after class ~

"Abby want to go with us to our hang out"Jb asked. "sure why not i don't now anyone here anyway but you two." "will your going to be able to meet the rest of the band."

~ at the building ~

"Abby here are a few things you should now about these building. First of all these floor is our bands which means it belongs to got7. the second floor belongs to the other band of the school which they are older than us they are called Exo. We share these building but worry we all are friends with them.Also the rest of the members are special so good luck." Jb opens these french door which leads to a room with three big tv, five red and white coughs, and on the cough to the left there were two boys they were looking at the tv in front of them it look like they are playing a video game one of them has blond hair with blue and pink hightlights the other guy has red hair and than the cough next to that which is white there were three boys they were writing some song. one of the guys has white hair, the other has black, and the other has brown mixed with black hair. "guys these is Abby be nice to her she new in our school. introduce yourselves." Yugyeom said to them. "hey mine name is jackson i'm the leader." the guy with white hair said to me. "hello i'm jinyoung." the one with black hair said i laughted thinking of his name."did i say something wrong or something abby." "ohhh no it just that im adopted and one of mine adopted sisters new father name is jin." "wait did you say jin? wait who your father?" "mine father is suga." "omgggggggg really i cant believe it." said the guy with blond hair and highlights. "im sorry i didnt introduce myself my name is bambam but i still cant believe it your father is one of the most best rappers in kpop." "bambam your a bts fan." i asked. "we all are that one of the reason why we became a band cuz of bts." said jackson."will before we all start to fanboy over the amazing bts let continue introducing each other. my name is mark" "hello pretty lady mine name is youngjae.""will abby these is the band we are got7." says jackson."will we should start heading to the front of the school because the bell is about to ring cause school is almost over. oh and before i forget if you want to come hang out with us just if a teacher stop you and ask you were you going just tell them 7tog got that and if your in class and you want to come over here just say that code that the got7 code no one can now about these oki." "oki no one will find out. will bye guys see you guys here tomorrow morning." "see you abby." they all said. will for being the first day a lot happened i meet seven new guys which just so happen are a band called got7 and they love bts. all i can say is i need a nap.

~ you have to read below ~

hey guys sorry for taking so long in updating. will guys below there an link to a form pls answer all the questions it all about these book i want to now your ideas and opinion on these book and the chapters so far.

https://rinken55.typeform.com/to/DQAd23

Adopted by btsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara