Truth or dare

~ next day at school ~
"So girls want to come over on Friday  to my place we have these tradition where we go every other Friday to each other houses and have a sleepover. " lehun said. "Well we will have to talk to our dads but I think they would be cool with it." Lorraine said.
~ Lorraine calls Jin ~
L- hey dad so the guys just asked us if we wanted to go over Friday night can we pls
J- *rap monster in the back ground "you better let them go" fine you guys can go to your friends house
L- wait really your serious are all of you guys oki with these
J- yeah I'm fine with it
Rm- always was always will be
Jh- yeah
S- make sure Abby get her sleep
V- my alien is growing up *acts like a proud father*
K- have fun you crazy amazing girls. Btw don't forget to pick up your stuff.
L- guys just pack us something but don't let my dad pack things
"We going to sleep over can't wait." Lorraine says. "C'mon after school we can all go pick up your stuff at your house." Sehun.
~ time skip ~
Finally we got to the house and picked up our stuff. Now we are all on the way to the guys house. We found out they all live with each other got7 has there own house and exo has there. We are on the to got7 house. I can't wait I feel like something amazing is going to happen tonight. We finally got there and their house is huge I can't believe seven boys live here these house looks like it can hold one to many got7. When we walk out to the front steps my mouth is opened ten times more than before. I they are so lucky but don't get me wrong I love my new parents. Jackson puts in the pin next to a pinpad next to the door. When the door opens we are welcomed by the smell of chocolate and two maids read to take the boys bags. " So what do you girls think" Yugyeom.  All you can hear are owwwww and ahhhhhhh. I would love to come here. " Will time for the tour" Bambam said. "In here is the kitchen and dining room. Over here is the huge living room. Than to the other side of the hall way we have a oversized game room which is attached to the movie theater. Let head up stairs so to your left is mark, youngjae, and Jackson room and their offices followed by many empty guest rooms. Than to your right is jb, jr, yugyeom, and mine room which again is followed by messy unorganized office and than a endless amount of guest bedrooms which is where you girls would be. You girls can go ahead and pick out your room just be down stairs with bathing suits so we can get in the pool. " he end with a large intake of air.