The day before school

The day before the first day of school
~ Jimin Point of view ~
" everyone wake up breakfast is ready" Jin screamed
Is it just me or can he be more than annoying sometimes. Like he is fun and goofy but serious and annoying on the other hand. Will be the way I am, excited but nervous because tomorrow will be the girls first day in there new school and few days living with us. I really hope they enjoy and love us and living with us. I better stop thinking thing in my brain and get ready before Jin come up here and kick my butt. After breakfast we where just playing video games with the girls and these happened.
"Girls get ready put on some thing fancy because we are going out somewhere fancy to eat to day" rap monster said.
~ magic time skip ~
Will we are all ready to go.
The siting chart is Jin,lorranie,Suga,and Abby in Jin car. Jhope,minima,rap monster,and Emily in jhope car. Jimin and Jessica in Jimin car. V,Kim,Jungkook,and min in Jungkook car because v will drive the car into a wall. " we are finally here thank the lord" said Jessica. " why are we doing on this restaurant"he said. " will tomorrow is the girls first day of school." Rap monster said.

Sorry guys for not updating and making these chapter so short. I will try to update more chapters and longer ones to. It's just that it's easier to write during the school year than during the summer cause during school you have more ideas. But I will not stop writing these book will at least I will try to to not stop writing these book. Thanks so much for those who have read and seen these book. I will try to post something on Instagram about you guys so if you will like to see that my Instagram is btsgot7rin.