Minima first day of school

I already miss the girls but I could do these I think I will be able to last here. The people walking around look nice I feel like if I'm part of a kdarma. Will I should start looking for my class. Omg I almost forgot to tell guys what I'm wearing. So for today I choice to wear and shirt that has blue, pink, and white stripes with long sleeves and for the bottom black jeans and pink shoes.

 So for today I choice to wear and shirt that has blue, pink, and white stripes with long sleeves and for the bottom black jeans and pink shoes

Will I finally found my class. I have hope these si going to be a good and fun year for me. Oki here we go *opens the door*. "Hello you most be minima right." "Yes that is correct." "Will hello again my name is mrs. park can you pls introduce your self to the class." "Hello I'm minima pls take care of me hope to become friends." "Minima can you pls go sit in between jinyoung and chen, can you two pls raise your hand." you walk over to where the two guys named jinyoung and chen were sitting. you placed your bookbag on your chair and sit down. " hello my name is jinyoung. what your name pretty little lady?" " my name is minima." " well hello pretty little minima. my name is chen." "well here some things you should now about us. first of all we are in a band. there are two bands in these school and we overpower the whole school we all work together. the oldest band here is called exo and the young one are got7. im in got7 and chen here is in exo."jinyoung said. " so minima why dont you tell us something about your self." chen said. " well im adopted by j-hope his one of the members in these old kpop band called bts." "WAIT WHAT YOUR DAD IS J-HOPE THE J-HOPE THE ONE IN BTS THAT THEY CALL JHORSE." jinyoung screamed with mixed emotions in his voice. " yes why you say it in that why like if his a god or something." " well because around here bts is one of the most populare old kpop bands around if it weren't for bts i wouldn't like singing or anything that has to do with music." jinyoung said. "yeah it true what jinyoung is saying bts is so important in my music career. i love bts."

- school bell rings

" so minima what don't we three get out over here and go to the secret building we have in the back of school don't worry you wouldn't get in trouble we will just call your next teacher and tell them you are with us. unless you do want to go to school." chen said. "oh ummmm let me think. yeah sure tell go are the rest of the members going to be there tho?" " yeah of course they are going to be there. they love skipping class to go to the building to make music or to just play videos games." you guys walk to these old building that is made out of stones. you guys walk in through two big glass doors. "well the first two floors of these building is owned by got7 and the two top floors are for exo." Jinyoung said. "well so you can meet both of the bands let start of with got7 they are right in these room"chen said. "hello guys these is minima she new in our school pls be nice to her." "hello minima my name is jackson im the leader of these band. these is bambam, mark, jb, yugyeom, and youngjae."jackson said "well now that you have meet all of the guys let go up stairs so yoy can meet exo."

- time skip

" hello guys these is minima she new to the school pls take good care of here and be nice to her." " well hello there minima my name is sehun. these is baekhyun, kai, suho, xiumin, yixing, luhan, and chanyeol and we are exo."