Are the girls falling in luv

After there weekend with got7. BTS saw something change in their daughter they were always on their phone calling or texting the member of got7. At least they all keep up there grades but still all of BTS was worried for their little girl. At first they thought it was just being part of the teenager life cuz don't get them wrong they did the same things when they were their ages. But the more the girls texted called and stand out for very long period of time with the boys. BTS finally saw what was happening. So one a beautiful warm summer morning BTS gave the girls some money to go to the mall. When the girls left to the mall BTS called up got7 to come to the house.

~ Jb point of view ~
Ringgggg
Jb: hello
Suga: hello jb can you and the guys come over we want to talk to you guys privately
Jb: sure thing we will be there in a few see you mr. Suga
Suga: oh Jb you don't have to call me mr. Stop making me feel old
And with that the conversation ended. Jb rushed down the hall and woke up the rest of the got7 members. They all got up and got ready. "Jb do you now why they want us to go over" ask a very nervous shaking yugyeom that is hugging a also nervous shaking bambam. I pulled up to BTS drive way and no one moved. "Oki listen up we are going to walk up in there and we are just going to very calmly listen to every thing they want to tell us don't act scared they wouldn't kill us trust me." I said to all of them with the most serious face I have. We all got out of the car and walked over to the huge door that will lead us inside BTS house. I knock once and a maid came and greeted us. "Welcome, BTS is right down the hall second door to the right." She said. We all bowed and walked to where she said. We walk in and their they were BTS everyone of our idol the reason we became a band sitting their all together. "Hello, got7 come sit down stop looking like two year old, we now were a big inspiration to you guys the girls have told us." Rap monster said. We all walked over to the couch and bowed and than sat down. "So we want to talk to you guys about our daughters." Suga said. "Their some thing we want to now and don't worry we aren't going to get upset or anything do just answer truthfully, do you guys like one of our daughters?" Jhope asked. We all look at each other and nod yes. "We knew it listen guys we have come to see that your amazing strong good working men and you guys have our permission to date our daughters." Jungkook said with a big wide smile. We all looked at them with the most surprised faces and started to say thank you. "Well we want to talk to you guys individual. So jb go with Suga, jr with Jhope, yugyeom with rap monster, mark with Jimin, Jackson with v, bambam with jungkook, and youngjae with me." Said Jin while standing up.
~ youngjae point of view ~
"So youngjae do you really like Lorraine a lot?" "Yes sir I really like her a lot, she such any amazing person and awesome young lady you did very well sir." "Well youngjae I approve of you definitely dating my daugther just take good care of her and don't break her heart." "Any way there something I bet you would love to now about Lorraine." "Oh yes sir I would love to get to now her more." "Well youngjae here something very important her ideal date is dinner in the woods looking at a river or lake. Sitting on a wooden chair and table." "Thank you sir for the information that how I'm going to ask her to be mine." "Good luck youngjae if you need help with any thing else let me know." "Actually there is one thing I need you to send me the size of dress and shoes she wears."
~ jr point of view ~
"I know your nervouse and freaking out don't worry that was me with all the fathers of all the girls I dated." Jhope said. "So jr listen do you want to ask minima in the most romantic way?" "Yes of course sir." "Well minima told me that her ideal date will be her and the guy watching a movies and eating pizza under and blanket Fort."
~ jb point of view ~
"You look like a very nice guy jb I can tell Abby likes you." "You can sir?" "Oh yes I can and here some intell she has always loved to go to the amusement park and have her first kiss on the ferries wheel right when the car get to the top."
~ yugyeom point of view ~
"So yugyeom you like singing a lot?" Rap monster asked. "Oh yes sir very much." "Well good take good care of Emily and she all your." "Thanks sir your blessing means a lot." "Your welcome now how you planning to ask her out." "Well I was thinking going on a trip to the beach and having a picnic there." "Sounds like a great idea well have fun and let me know when you do these." "Yes sir I will."
~ bambam point of view ~
"Bambam how you planning to ask my daugther out?" "I was thinking taking her to the lake and eating some food and than watch movies on the balcony."
~ mark point of view ~
"So your the oldest in the band right?" Ask Jimin. "Yeah I am." "Well how you going to go all these ask out my daughter business." "Well i wanted to pay some pizza and ice cream and watch movies." "That sounds perfect good luck to you if there anything you need or I can help with let me know."
~ Jackson point of view ~
"So Jackson your the rapper in the band." "Yeah I am and I love it." "Nice cuz my daughter loves to sing to." "She sings so beautiful I have heard her singing in school."
"So what you going to do for my daugther first date." "I want to take her to the beach." "Sounds good."