First day of school

Jin wakes up and go to make breakfast. In the mean time he goes to wake up rap monster. "Guys wake up we have to wake up the girl to take them to school" rap monster says. "Omg our big girls are growing up I can't believe it there first day of school I'm so happy" v shout through the house like a little two year old." Will I'm going to go wake up my beautiful little girl" kookie says to the guys. "Kookie cause your better at waking them up can you wake up all of the girls" Suga asked jungkook.
~ time skip ~
The girls are already up and dressed.
"Girls come on before you get late to work" jin said.
Girls grades level
Lorraine 12
Abby 11
Minima 11
Emily 10
Jessica 10
Kim 10
Min 9

In the front of the school
" bye daddy's see you later after school" the girls say to them. " will girls we will be here after school waiting for you guys now don't forget to go to the office and get your schedule"
The guys live
" will guys let go to the office before the bell rings leg go" Lorraine says.
They get to the office
" you girls most be the daughters of Bts" the lady in the office says. " can you girls give me your names pls so I can look for your schedule pls" she asked them. " hi my name is Lorraine" " Oki thanks Lorraine here is all you will need to start the year. Your schedule, school map, main supplies for all your classes, and your school lock and other info." "Hi my name is Abby" "Oki thanks Abby here is all you will need to start the year. Your schedule, school map, main supplies for all your classes, and your school lock and other info."" Hey my name is minima nice to meet you" "Oki thanks minima here is all you will need to start the year. Your schedule, school map, main supplies for all your classes, and your school lock and other info."" Hey my name so Emily nice to meet you ma'ma" Oki thanks Emily  here is all you will need to start the year. Your schedule, school map, main supplies for all your classes, and your school lock and other info."" Hey my name is Jessica" Oki thanks Jessica  here is all you will need to start the year. Your schedule, school map, main supplies for all your classes, and your school lock and other info.""hello ma'am my name is Kim. " Oki thanks Kim here is all you will need to start the year." " hello ma'am I'm min the youngest" Oki thanks Lorraine here is all you will need to start the year. Your schedule, school map, main supplies for all your classes, and your school lock and other info.also good luck being the youngest let me know if they do something they aren't allowed to Oki""Oki ma'am I will let you know" " we girls be going on your ways before you get late to your new classes" the office lady said to them.

Hi guys I'm so sry for not updating for so long. Will to let you guys know the next chapters are going to be about each of there firsts day of school so be watching out for that. Also pls go check out some of my amazing friends books Pandagirl880 , Pitbull-lover , YOUTHisETERNAL ,kokolabouche .
Baiiiiiiiiiiii guys love you all.