Is that even possible?

Start from the beginning

"At the warren." I say harshly.

"What did he do, talk to Doctor Jamie and Sophie." Jamie say and I giggle, he still acts like the same old Jamie even when he's sixteen. I nod and make a little therapist office with two chairs for them to sit in and that chair bed for to lay down. "Ok, talk to me." Sophie hits him and he groans. "Talk to us." I sigh.

"Bunny and I got into fight, because I sick this morning and he wants me to let North check over me. I'm fine though, it's just a stomach bug." I say and they think.

"A stomach bug, I didn't know Guardians can it sick." Sophie says and I shrug.

"Usually they don't, who know said I was a normal guardian?"

"You said that you got sick again, this happened more than once?" I nod.

"Yeah, it been happening all this week. Usually in the morning."

"Anything else?"

"I guess I've been having mood swings from time to time." Jamie and Sophie smirk and I sit up. "What?"

"Sounds like someone is getting a gift made from Mother Nature." I raise my eyebrow.

"And that might be?"

"Jack, you could be pregnant." Sophie says and my eyes widen.

"I'm gonna be a mom? Is that even possible?" Bunny and I talk about possibly having kids, but we taught I might not even get pregnant considering our species being different. What if I am? Something runs pass us and we gasp, what the?

"What was that?" Jamie asks and I shrug as I grab my staff.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna check it out. See you guys later."

"Bye Jack." They says as I fly after whatever that is. " I continue to fly after it's direction.

Narrator's POV

Jack continues to fly after the mysterious creature and tracks them down into an alley way. She puts her staff defensively up as she looks around.

"Allo Mate." It says and Jack quickly turns in the direction of the voice, only to be disappointed and annoyed by her husband Bunny.

" It says and Jack quickly turns in the direction of the voice, only to be disappointed and annoyed by her husband Bunny

Jack groans as Bunny walks into the light and Jack glares.

"Nice to see you too, frostbite. Come on, we gonna be late to see North." Bunny says and Jack rolls her eyes.

"Aster, I already told you I'm fine. It's just a stomach bug." Jack says, but doubting in her mind.

"Sorry sweetheart, but we leave no choice. Fellas." Bunny says examining his boomerangs as Jack is lifted by domes yetis. Jack starts struggling.

"Oh come on, not again." Jack says, thrashing her arms and legs as they tie her in the sack, then open snowglobe portal. They throw her inside and jump in after her as Bunny opens up a tunnel.