~Chapter 30~

Remus Pov

Full moon. Great. I left the Great Hall and went outside to think things out.

'Y/N and I. What happened? Oh wait, you were being an idiot, Remus. Look what's happened because of it. Your girlfriend is in there, free to anyone else. Congratulations, Remus. You've really done it this time. '  I thought.

Other people started to walk outside, but none of them I knew. Well, that is, except for one person.

Your POV

You, Naomi, and Mia all left the Great Hall shortly after.  You saw the back of Remus's head,  but didn't bother to say anything to him.

Naomi and Mia were loudly talking about which guys they were going to date next.

"That Matt guy from Ravenclaw is good looking. " You threw up in your mouth.

"I was thinking about Sirius Black." Mia said. You laughed. "What?" Mia asked, pushing her dark brown hair out of her face.

"Sirius Black? Really? You could do so much better." You told her. Naomi nodded, agreeing with you.

"Well, then who do you suggest?" She asked, eyeing you. You looked around at a few of your options. Your e/c eyes met Remus's hazel ones for a long second, before you turned back to Mia.

"I'm going to go talk to Remus. I'll be back." You said, walking towards him.

You sat down next to him, clearing your throat, "Look, I'm sorry. I was being stupid-"

"No, I was being stupid. It's not your fault." Remus cut you off.

"If I hadn't even thought about being an animagus, none of this would have happened. So, it is my-"

"Y/N, I already told you it's not your fault." Remus interrupted you, again.

"All I wanted to say was sorry. So, sorry." You said, walking back to your friends.

"Y'know, Y/N, I think I know who I'm going after next." Mia looked at you.

~Time Skip because guess what? Author~Chan is tired and wants to finish and finalize this chapter ~

After a long, exhausting day, you finally made it back to the common room.

You fell onto your bed, kicking off your shoes. Lily came in shortly after you,  and you jumped onto her bed.

"Lils, where were you all day?" You asked.

"I was with James and them until they had to leave to do something. More importantly, what's up with you and Remus?" Lily answered.

"That, my friend, is something I don't want to go into." Lily raised an eyebrow. You hopped back onto your bed, looking at the bright full moon shining through the window. You sighed and fell asleep.

~Hey guess what? Another time skip~

You woke up the next morning, almost literally jumping out of bed. You got ready for the day ahead of you, sliding down the staircase railing.

You jumped, landing perfectly on your feet. The Marauders (minus Remus, of course) were gathered around the coffee table, deep in conversation.

They stopped talking and turned to look at you. You sat down in your favorite chair, looking at them waiting for them to say something.

After waiting, you huffed and decided to say something yourself, "Alright, well, how's Remus doing?" You asked.

"Madam Pomfrey says he'll be fine, though, last night's transformation was harder than most of the others." James answered.

"Can I see him?" The Marauders stared at each other, as if having a conversation using eye contact. Eventually, they nodded in unison.

You hopped out of your chair, "Don't do anything too stupid without me." You said before walking out of thr portrait door.

Here it is! The long awaited 30th chapter of this book! I'm thinking of ending this book soon and starting a sequel sometime later. Would you guys want that?