~Chapter 13~

Your Pov

Remus and you left the hospital wing a few hours later. Sure, you guys really had no idea what to do, but just sitting in the common room was just fine with you. You had no clue where Lily and the other Marauders went, but it really didn't concern you right now. You were sitting with your legs across his. 

"Remus." You said after a little while.

"Hm?"

"You know we've been sitting here for an hour; we haven't said a word." You replied.

"I know." Remus said.

You still sat in silence, that is until, James and Sirius decided to ruin the moment. When Sirius saw you two, he pretended to gag and said, "You two make me sick, you know?"

"Well Black," You started. "You and the eight girls you've dated this week have made me sick. So there." Remus cracked a tiny smile.

"I'ma go get some lunch." You said, standing up.

"Wait up!" Lily exclaimed, running after you.

Remus Pov

"Remus?" I looked up. "You coming or..?" Y/N asked. Just as I was about to reply, James cut me off and said, "He'll be down in a minute." Y/N looked at Lily, who shrugged, and left.

"Okay," I said, sitting up more. "What do you want?" I asked James and Sirius.

"What we want is," Sirius started. "To know what happened last night," James said. "It was obvious that Malfoy and...her were involved," Sirius continued. "We just want to know how it happened." James finished.

"All I did was stun Malfoy, you'll have to ask Y/N for the full story. Though, I doubt she'll tell you. Now, new topic." I answered. 

"The Halloween dance is coming up." Sirius said. "Okay, another new topic." I replied quickly.

"But, Moony! You could ask Y/N!" James yelled, I was glad there weren't any other people in the common room. "I for one, know that she's still available." He continued.

"You know James, I have about as much of a chance - if not less - with Y/N as you do with Lily," James had a hurt expression on his face. "Now, adios." I said, leaving the common room.