~Chapter 18~

Your Pov

You and Remus spent the rest of the little time you had left before nightfall building an igloo just big enough to fit only you two.

"Remus?" You asked.

"Hm?"

"You know it's," You looked at your watch. "9:45 PM, right?"

"What? How? We're going to be in a lot of trouble if we get caught." He replied.

"You know, we could just live in this igloo forever." You joked.

"No thanks, I think I'll take the common room instead." Remus said. You laughed and shivered slightly.

"Are you cold?" Remus asked you. ((Fun fact: I hate it when people ask if I'm cold or not when yes, I clearly am. Like, did you not just see me shiver?!))

"What? Me? Cold? Pssh, only pansies get cold." You replied.

"Well, whether you're cold or not, you're taking this." Remus said, putting his scarf around your neck.

"Thanks," You simply responded. "I think we should go back inside now, it's past 10 and we better hope and pray Filch's cat isn't awake too."

-----------------------------------------

You and Remus successfully made it back to the common room without getting caught.

"I think I'm going to turn in for the night." Remus said.

"Alright, night Remmy." You responded.

"Night Y/N." Remus said, running up the stairs to the boys' dormitory.

You sat down on the couch next to Lily and Sirius.

"Y'know, you and Remus should just make out already. Honestly, it's killing me." Sirius said to you.

"Ha, yeah right. Like Remus likes someone like me as more than just friend. I'm basically stuck in the friendzone forever." You replied.

"But Remus really likes you and-" James started but then cut himself off.

"What did you just say?" You asked, flabbergasted, even though you heard very clearly what James had said.

"Remus," James said. "Is going to kill me."

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter. It's currently 1:50 AM and inspiration literally just came to me so I made the decision of writing this instead of writing it down somewhere and writing the chapter after school tomorrow. I'm such a genius...