~Chapter 4~

Your Pov

You walked up to the girls' dormitory, basically smiling your face off. You flopped onto your bed, not even caring that you were still in your robes.

~Time Skip to Next Morning~

"Y/N!" Lily yelled as she hit you in the face with a pillow. "Up! We're going to be late for Charms!" You looked at your clock: 7:30 AM.  You quickly got up, fixed your hair, putting it in a (hairstyle of choice) and brushing your teeth. After, you grabbed your textbooks and ran to Charms, leaving Lily behind.

Remus Pov

I sat in Charms, wondering where in the world Y/N was. Suddenly, she burst through the door. "So....sorry I'm....late....Professor...slept in..." She said in between gasps. Lily burst in after her.

"Miss L/N! Miss Evans! Detention and five points from Gryffindor!" Professor Flitwick shouted. Lily sat down next to some Hufflepuff, leaving Y/N to sit next to me. "Now, as I was saying..." Prof. Flitwick started again.

Charms flew by, History of Magic was next. Y/N swore under her breath as we left Charms. "What?" I asked.

"I left my H.O.M textbook back in the dorms," She replied. "You go to class, I'll be there shortly." She ran down the corridor. I pondered whether or not to go to class or go with Y/N. The decision was obvious.

"Wait! I'm coming with you!" I called after her.

"Remus, you're a prefect! You can't miss class because of me!" She yelled back.

"Wouldn't be the first time!" I said, catching up to her.

"Balderdash." She said, running up to her dorm.

"Got it!" She exclaimed, almost falling down the stairs. "C'mon Remus! What're you standing around for? We've got three minutes!"