~Chapter 7~

Your Pov

"Well," James started, not taking his eyes off the snitch. "Let's just say she has H/C hair, E/C eyes, and just so happens to be in Gryffindor."  That sounded an awful lot like you. But no, it couldn't be. Surely there was some other girl in Gryffindor who just happened to look like you. It couldn't have been you. There was no way a guy like Remus would take a liking to someone such as yourself. 

((Just to clarify, I'm not stating he'd never like you for your looks. You're all beautiful. It's just the plot. Please don't kill me...)) 

But then again, you were really the only Gryffindor girl you knew who had those features. Remus Lupin didn't have a crush on you, did he? If he did, things could end well, considering you liked him too.

"Well, she sounds like a catch," You said. "Anyways, I think I'm going to turn in for the night. Um, see ya."

Remus Pov

James came bursting through the door. "I swear James if you said anything, I will murder you." I said. "Relax, I didn't say anything," James said. "I mean, if you count basically describing her as saying something, then yeah I did say something. But it's not like I ruined your life." 

"You could've." I said.

"Nah mate, he didn't. She likes you back anyway." Sirius said. "Pfft, yeah right." I said. 

"Moony it's true. Have you not seen the way she looks at you?" James started. "Have you not noticed everytime someone says your name, she blushes?"

"Whatever, I'm done with you guys. Goodnight." I said, shutting the curtains on my four-poster bed.

~Time Skip to Morning~

Your Pov

You woke up to someone shaking you. Lily, of course. "Y/N! GET UP!" Lily shouted. You groaned. "Five more minutes..."

"No, if I let you sleep we'll miss the train and that means no Hogsmeade day for us." Lily replied. You jumped out of bed. "LILY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME SOONER!?" You exclaimed, digging through your clothes. "I tried! You wouldn't get your lazy butt up!" She replied in defense.

You got changed into a black button-up coat, jeans, combat boots, a black beanie, and of course, your Gryffindor scarf. Gotta represent, right? ((You can change it if you want))

You ran downstairs, only to trip over Remus. You fell on top of Remus, your face was as red as the red on your scarf. "Remus, I'm so so so sorry." You said, quickly getting off of him.

"It's fine. Where are you rushing off to?" His face was as red as yours. "It's the weekend! Lily and I were going to go to Hogsmeade." You replied, your face still a tomato.

"You and Lily flower are going to Hogsmeade? Count us in." James said.
"Oh no you don't, Potter. Today is all about Y/N and I. None of your shenanigans," Lily said, appearing out of nowhere. "C'mon Y/N, we're going to miss the train." She said, dragging you towards the portrait hole.

"Wait for us Lily flower!" James called after you two. James came running out after you, dragging Sirius, Remus, and Peter behind him.