~Chapter 28~

You might want to pay close attention to the POVs since they change a lot during this chapter.

Your Pov

Class went by fairly quickly, and it was finally time for lunch. You sat down next to your best friends and starting stuffing your face with food.

"Y/N, slow down, you're gonna choke." Remus told you.

"I literally had nothing but an apple today. Stop judging me." You replied.

"You said yourself that you weren't hungry." 

"Well maybe you should've told me to eat something else." You said. Remus sighed, knowing that he couldn't say anything else that you wouldn't have a comeback to. You smiled proudly, knowing what he was thinking. Everyone at lunch was soon dismissed and you walked to your next class.

---------------------

You and Remus were sat in the common room, both of you somehow managed to fit into your favorite chair, reading the same book (which happened to be one of your favorites).

"Remus! This is my favorite part because it's where she meets Prince Charming, but won't know it's him until chapter 3." You said, getting really excited.

"Spoilers much?" He said.

"Sorry, but you knew it was coming." You replied.

Peter's Pov (ooh you probably forgot about him, didn't you?)

I was sitting in the common room, watching Y/N and Remus. They seemed so happy together. Why couldn't I have that?

I watched Y/N get excited over her favorite part in the book. Apparently, some girl meets Prince Charming, but won't know it's him until the third chapter. Booooring.

They interacted with each other so easily. How? Y/N should've been with me, not him. How could somebody love a person that transforms into a monster every month? Y/N must be out of her mind.

Remus started to yawn. "Remus, you should go to bed. I promise I won't read ahead." Y/N said.

"You've already read it!" Remus responded.

"Okay, but still, you should still go to bed."

"Fine, but not because you told me to; because I want to." Remus said.

"Whatever, Remmy. Goodnight." Y/N said. Remus kissed her cheek and went upstairs. I went over to Y/N and started talking to her.

"Y/N, are you sure about Remus?" I asked innocently.

"What? Of course!" She replied.

"I mean, are you sure you're going to be able to live with his transformations every month?" 

"Peter, I'm positive about everything." Y/N said.

"All I'm saying is, you deserve better. I know this one guy, I think you'd like him." I responded.

"Whatever Peter; I'm happy with Remus and nothing can change that. Goodnight." And with that, Y/N left.

James' Pov

Sirius and I watched from the sidelines as all of this went down. "Padfoot, surely he's not trying to break them up, right?" I asked. 

"I think he is." Sirius replied.

"Should we do something?"

"Probably."

We went over to Peter after Y/N went upstairs - probably to tell Lily about how Peter's trying to break her and Remus up - and confronted him.

"Wormtail, what were you talking to Y/N about?" I asked as innocently as possible.

"Nothing. I just told her about a guy I think she'd be interested in." He answered.

"You are not about to undo all of our hard work of getting those two together. It took us five years. Five years Peter! We get that your so in love with Y/N, but she's with Remus now and you have to let go of those feelings." Sirius said.

"Y/N doesn't deserve somebody like Remus!" Peter yelled, starting to get mad. 

"So you think she'd be better off with somebody like you?!" I yelled back, losing my temper.

Your Pov

You didn't go to your dorm. Instead, you went to Remus's. You opened the door, and slamming it behind you. You let out a loud sigh and laid down next to Remus.

"What happened to you in the five minutes I was gone?" Remus asked, pulling you closer to him.

"Peter happened. He was saying stuff like, "Are you sure about Remus?" and I would say yes - of course - but then he'd go on and say more stuff like that and it just irks me so much." You answered.

"So he tried to break us up."

"Basically. I just don't get i-" Your voice was drowned out by the yelling that was coming from downstairs.

"Y/N doesn't deserve somebody like Remus!" A voice that sounded like Peter's shouted.

"So you think she'd be better off with somebody like you?!" A voice shouted back. James, definetly James.

"Maybe she would be! How would you know? All you do is gush over Lily anyway!" Peter shouted.

"I'm going to see what's going on." You said, standing up from Remus's bed.

"Y/N, are you sure?"

"Positive."

OOOOOOOH PETER'S TRYING TO BREAK YOU AND REMUS UP

sorry about that. but yeah, peter's jealous of your guy's relationship.

maybe if he wasn't such a traitor he could actually get somebody to like him...