~Chapter 14~

Your Pov

~Time Skip To When It's Night~

Tick tock.

2:15 AM

Tick tock.

2:16 AM

Tick tock.

2:17 AM

You couldn't sleep. At all. You'd tried everything, nothing would work. You decided to head downstairs to get some hot chocolate.

"Cold floor, cold floor, cold floor." You whispered as you ran down the stone stairs, almost falling at the bottom. As you looked up, you noticed a familiar sandy-brown headed boy. Of course Remus would be up at this time of night.

"Hi Remmy." You said, coming up behind him. He jumped, making him fall off the couch.

"For Merlin's sake Y/N!" Remus whispered, trying not to wake everyone up. You offered him your hand to help him up.

"I mean, unless you'd rather stay on the floor." You said, smirking. He immediately took your hand and stood up. "Thanks." He mumbled, blushing like a mad man. You gave him a sweet, genuine smile.

"I-I think I'ma just um...go to bed now. Remus said after a little while.

"Oh um, right. Night Remus." You said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek making you and Remus blush like mad.

"N-N-Night Y-Y-Y/N." Remus stuttered, quickly running up the stairs.

Remus Pov

I couldn't sleep since I was too busy thinking about Y/N and the kiss she gave me. Even though it was quick, I would never forget it. Ever.  She was an angel.

~The Next Day~

Y/N rushed past me in the corridor, looking back at me, giving me a sweet smile and blushing. 'She really is perfect.'  I thought. I made my way into Charms, copying down notes as fast as possible.

I couldn't help but stare at Y/N all throughout class. I could sound like a stalker, but hey, in my defense, she was pretty.

~After Classes~

I chased after Y/N after class. "Hey! Y/N! Wait up!" I called after her.

Your Pov

  "Hey! Y/N! Wait up!" You turned around only to see your knight in shining armor, Remus. You stopped so he could catch up to you.

"Hey Remmy." You said.

You guys walked in awkward silence for a couple minutes until Remus spoke up.

"So uh, Y/N, the Halloween dance is next week." You stopped dead in your tracks.

"Y/N?" 

"Yeah? Oh, sorry. I zoned out for a second, what were you saying?" You asked, even though you had heard very clearly what he had said.

"The Halloween dance is next week," He repeated. "And I was wondering.." He mumbled the last bit just soft enough to where you couldn't hear him. You saw his face was bright red, yours probably was too.

"Sorry, what was that last part?" You questioned, your face still bright red.

"I was wondering, maybe you'd like to...go with me?" He answered, finally making eye contact with you.

"I-I-" You stuttered.

"I mean it's fine if you don't I understand if you don't want to but I just thought-" Remus said quickly, but you cut him off by giving him another kiss on the cheek. "I would love to, Remmy."

You looked behind you and saw Lily freaking out, James, Sirius, and Peter cheering.

"They're so stupid..." You laughed, turning back to Remus.