~Chapter 2~

Your Pov

You walked back to your compartment after Remus gave you the bracelet. You were playing with it when you sat across from Lily.

"Where'd you get that?" She asked.

"Hm?" You asked as you looked up. To be honest, you weren't listening. You were too busy playing with the bracelet. Lily sighed. "I asked where you got that." She said nodding towards the bracelet.

"Oh, it's just a birthday present from Remus." You felt your face go red.

"Remus? Remus Lupin?" She let out a high-pitched squeal. "That's so cute! Are you blushing? EVEN BETTER!" She exclaimed.

"Shh! Lily, someone will hear you!" You half whispered, half yelled at her.

~le time skip brought to you by Mr. Dan Howell himself~

"Lily! We're here!" You exclaimed, shaking her.

"Five....more minutes..." Lily said, yawning.

"Alright, have fun going back to London and completely missing your fifth year." You said, grabbing your stuff and leaving.

"Y/N!!! Wait up!!!" Lily called after you. You turned around and waited for her. While you were waiting, Sirius managed to sneak his arm around your waist.

"Not today, Black." You said while slapping his hand away for what seemed like the hundredth time that day. "Get rejected Padfoot," You heard James say from behind. "Lily flower would never reject me." He said, putting an arm around Lily. 

Now James is lying on the ground with a bloody nose. Remus let out a little chuckle.

'You know, he's kind of cute when he laughs.'  You thought.

"Ahem," Lily said, bringing you back to reality. "Y/N, we're going to miss the carriages if you keep staring at Remus." She whispered that last part. 

"Wait for us Evans!" You heard James call out as he and the other Marauders ran after each other. Lily groaned as both of you and the Marauders all crammed into a carriage. You were squished between Remus and Sirius. Which had a bad side and a good side to it. You and Remus awkwardly sat in silence as everyone else chatted away. 

As the carriage stopped, you muttered under your breath, "Oh, thank goodness." You grabbed your stuff and ran - well, tried to run, with your trunk up to the castle. You had left Lily behind with James, which you thought was a good thing since it was obvious she had a crush on him.

"What's the rush, L/N?" Sirius called out.

"I'm starving! I hardly ate anything today!" You called back.

Remus POV

Now that I thought about it, I was pretty hungry too. I hurried up to the castle and sat down at the Gryffindor table. I hardly paid any attention to the sorting, all I could think about was how hungry I was. I looked over at Y/N, who I could tell was thinking about the same thing. All of the sudden, I heard a loud crash. 

Thunder. Great. I saw Y/N jump a little because of it. 

"LET THE FEAST BEGIN!" The Headmaster shouted, which made everyone jump. I wolfed down some food.

"Moony, calm down. You're going to choke on something." Sirius said. "Death by potatoes." James added. Y/N laughed a little bit.

"Well, I'ma turn in for the night. See ya later Lils." Y/N said, standing up from the table.

"Y/N," I started. "You don't know the password."

"Oh, I guess I don't." She looked down at her feet. "Come with me, I have to take the first years to the common room anyway." I replied.

"Oh, um, thanks Remus." Y/N said, blushing.

"No problem. C'mon." I said.