~Chapter 27~

Shout out to the people who helped me write this chapter. (Y'all are the bomb.)

Your Pov

You made it back to the common room around 5 PM, after dancing in the rain for forever. You collapsed on the couch, not bothering to make room for Remus.

"Y/N, move over."

"But Remus, I'm tired."

"Fine, I'll move you myself." Remus said, picking you up bridal style.

"You better not drop me." You said.

"I'll try." He replied. He put you down in a chair that was next to the couch. You fell asleep shortly after, not knowing if Remus went upstairs or not.

~Time Skip to the Next Morning~

"Y/N!" A voice shouted at you. Your eyes flew open and you almost fell out of your chair.

"I'm up! I'm up!" You shouted back. You looked up and saw that the voice was Lily.

"We have to go to class today, y'know." Lily said.

"What?" You asked, running upstairs to get ready.

----------------------

You and Lily made your way down into the great hall to eat breakfast. You took your seat next to Remus and Lily sat next to James. All the owls came rushing in through the many windows, none of them landing in front of you, like usual.

Breakfast ended, which meant you had to attend your first class of the day, defense against the dark arts. You groaned and went through the corridors and made it to class.  You sat down next to a Ravenclaw, since it was the only seat available. 

You got bored, so naturally, you took out your quill and starting doodling on your parchment full of notes. 

----------------------

"Y/N!" Professor Merrythought called out. Your head shot up, ready to answer whatever question she might've had for you. "What is the counter-spell for Serpensortia?" (You know that spell Draco used in the first duelling club meeting? Yeah, that's it.)

You looked down, ashamed that you didn't know the answer. Professor Merrythought sighed. "Does anyone else know?" Remus's hand shot up. "Remus?"

"Vipera Evanesca."

"And what happens when this spell is cast?" Professor Merrythought asked.

"The snake that appears when you cast Serpensortia disappears in a puff of black smoke." Remus said proudly. 

"Exactly. 10 points to Gryffindor." Professor Merrythought said, returning to her lesson. Remus looked back at you and smiled. You smiled back, but still upset about not knowing the answer.

----------------------

You and your fellow Gryffindors went back to the common room after a long day of classes. You sat down at a table near the back of room, and took a piece of parchment and your quill.

"Hey, whatcha up to?" Remus sat down next to you. 

"Writing a letter to my parents. I think I might tell them about you, but I'm scared about how they'll react. They've never let me have an actual relationship." You replied.