~Chapter 17~

Your Pov

You stared at the ceiling and checked your watch every 10 seconds. You finally heard laughter of your best friends. 

"About time." You whispered. The portrait swung open, revealing Lily and the Marauders.

"Remus," You said, "What did I miss? Did someone fall out of a window? Off a broom?"

"Whoa, calm down. Nobody died." Remus replied, sitting down next to you. 

"I died inside." Lily said. "You've always been dead inside." You replied, putting your head on Remus's shoulder. Meanwhile, James and Sirius were pretending to gag themselves.

"Why don't you two just get together already?" James asked. This made both you and Remus blush. 

"It's obvious you two just completely adore each other." Sirius said, making you and Remus blush even more.

"Right, I'm uh, gonna go take a walk. Yeah, a walk." You said, standing up.

Remus Pov

 Y/N left in a hurry. Was I worried? Definitely. So of course, I went after her.

Finally, after running through every single corridor, I found Y/N. 

Outside. Where I wasn't looking.

I thought I could make some fun out of this, so I grabbed at handful of snow and threw it at Y/N.

Y/N turned around. "Expelliarmus!"  My wand went flying and got stuck in the snow.

"Remus! Really?" Y/N shouted.

I went to go grab my wand, when a snowball hit me in the side of the head.

"Y/N! Really?" I shouted.

She shrugged. "You had it coming."

fell for a friend || r.l. x reader [discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara