19

I was beginning to wake up from sedation. My hands were now tied above my head as I was dangling from a hook that was in between the rope holding my wrists together. The room I was in was dark and cold, I didn't expect nothing more though. I groaned at the aching pain in my neck, the spot they stabbed the syringe into.

"The princess is awake!" Christian clapped, standing up from the chair that was in front of a metal table that had tools and guns on top. I gulped as I eyed him. "You really must care for them, you sacrificed yourself and tricked my men." Christian walked closer and ran a finger down my face.

"Why?" I asked hoarsely.

"Why what?" He tilted his head. "Why did I do all of this? Simple. I just could never be noticed, no matter all of the good work I've done. I gave Jungkook intel on Namjoon and his operations. Namjoon never noticed me, Jungkook did though. After their scuffle I worked for both sides. Namjoon had Yoongi and Jungkook had me. Until he didn't. He promised me that we would both take Namjoon and Yoongi down, them working together was never apart of the plan. I caught on to what Jungkook was planning and began selling pictures of Taehyung and you. It distracted him from making amends with Namjoon. I thought I could atleast get Namjoon to snap on Jungkook..." Christian trailed off, picking under his nails.

"So it was you. You made all those incidents look like it was Jungkook's doing. You framed Jungkook so Namjoon would make a move?" I started breathing heavier.

"Remember when you first saw Namjoon kill? Those guys who betrayed him for who you thought was Jungkook? It was all a set up, mere pawns in my plan. Namjoon kidnapping Taehyung was the cherry on top. Do you blame me? You can hate me but, all I really wanted was to be noticed."

"Now you'll be noticed, but not in the way you want." I reasoned.

"I didn't want to kill Jimin." Christian ignored me. "But we got into an argument. He wanted me to convince Yoongi not to let you all go to the safe house but why would I do that? You'd all be alone and defenseless, which made it easier for me to kidnap you. I also confessed my feelings. He denied me. A broken heart really does push you over the edge." He sighed and looked at me, expressionless. "If I can't have him, no one else can. So I killed him." The way he said it made me angry. He spoke as if it wasn't a big deal. He spoke as if he didn't take away an innocent life, and that infuriated me.

"Rot in hell." I spat at him, he only chuckled and turned away.

"Bring them in!" He crossed his arms behind him and watched the door open. Hoseok and Taehyung were thrashing around as they were dragged over near me. The ropes that had their wrists bound were thrown onto a hook next to mine that raised them to my level. We were now all dangling in the air, I frowned. I at least wanted them safe. All my work seemed to be worthless now.

"Cheese!" Christian smiled as he snapped a picture of all 3 of us hanging by our hands in the middle of the barren room. "Your boyfriends have been notified. If things go well, you may walk out of here with only 2 limbs missing." Hoseok shrunk into himself at those words.

I was beyond frustrated. I knew that either we died or Namjoon and them died. This whole situation was a lose lose situation. There was no way out of this. Just then I remembered the promise I made to Hoseok and Taehyung. When I was younger I promised Hoseok that I would always protect him, recently I promised Taehyung that they'd have to go through me to get to him. I just hoped Namjoon knew what to do. I'd rather all of us escaped here injured than all of us be dead.

"As expected, your knights in shining armor are on their way." Christian tossed his phone onto the metal table. I didn't know if Hoseok and Taehyung knew about Christian's plans but I thought it was best they didn't. They didn't need anything else to bring them down. Everything seemed to have frozen as I looked around. Taehyung was sniffling and Hoseok had silent tears running down his face. Both of them had their hair in front of them, concealing most of their faces. I noticed purple bruises littering their skin and dried blood on the corner of their lips. I shut my eyes tightly, maybe making them try to escape was a bad idea. I had no one to blame but myself.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of this." I whispered to the two when Christian was busy humming and cleaning his tools with his back to us. I closed my eyes again, an image of Jimin appeared and I held back tears. Hoseok most definitely must live, he's all Yoongi has left. I can't let anything happen to them, no matter what.