13

Jimin walked through the door after knocking, Hoseok and I hadn't moved on from our topic of discussion. Which was, who is Jungkook's prized possession. We created a little theory, it sounds dumb but we were bored and being detectives is fun. If our boyfriends could be gansters we could be play detectives. Our theory was that Jimin was the possession Namjoon said he had. We didn't believe someone could be so cold hearted to Jimin which leads us to think Yoongi may have made Jungkook break his brother's heart after realizing that Jungkook had genuine feelings towards him. Hoseok said Yoongi wouldn't do that but who knows. Maybe Yoongi thought it was best that Jimin and Jungkook were no more. The kid's weird, besides it's just a stupid theory.

"Jimin! Have a seat, bud!" I opened my arms and gave him a hug. I was still very grateful towards him for helping me escape and I made sure to ask Jimin if Namjoon punished him. He said he didn't which we found odd. So of course, I asked Namjoon about it.

-

Things were still a bit tense but the air around us was clearing up. Namjoon seemed to be avoiding me though. Always sending me to the room because he had stuff to take care of, running off into his office and saying he was busy, showing up in bed late and waking up drastically early. I frowned and slammed my fork down.

"What's your deal?! I've basically forgiven you! Do you not want me anymore? Is that what's happening?" My heartbeat quickened. I just wanted him to deny my statements and apologize with a valid explanation for his behavior. But it never came, he just sat still. His lips were in a line and his face held no expression. I waited though, if this was the end I'd wait for an explanation before leaving again. Although it will hurt, I can't stay in a house with someone whom I love but suddenly doesn't love me back anymore. Namjoon's eyes remained on me, it looked like he were trying to read my emotions and as hard as I'd try to cover them up he could see right through me.