05

I groaned. The light was too bright for my liking. With that, I snuggled deeper into the chest that I seeked so I wouldn't have to face the morning sun. The figure let out a grunt but I simply ignored it. I wanted to fall back asleep but he just had to slide out of bed and let out a chuckle, shaking me slightly to see if I had fallen back into a peaceful abyss. I didn't.

"Leave me alone, a few more minutes." I mumbled into the pillow. Since he carelessly moved away and allowed that wretched sun the ability to shine through my eyelids.

"As much as I'd love to stay in bed and cuddle with you, I can't. I have some business to take care of." At that, I perked up. What business? He chuckled again before pecking my forehead.

Here's the thing, after our little make-out session we decided it was best we didn't beat around the bush and try to sort feelings we already understood. Hoseok was beyond excited to hear that Namjoon and I were an official couple but Yoongi seemed resentful. He even pulled me aside and asked if I was positive about it.

"How late am I expecting to see you?" Namjoon hummed and slowly pushed me against the bed, kissing up my neck. He bit my earlobe gently before answering.

"I wouldn't anticipate a quick return. I might see you tomorrow." He pulled away, carding his fingers through my hair. I pouted at the response and sat up.

"Take me with. I have nothing else to do. Yoongi took Hoseok away from me." My pout deepened as Namjoon shook his head.

"Sorry, princess. I don't want you getting hurt." I groaned in annoyance.

"I'm a grown man. I can handle myself." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Let me tag along or I touch myself in front of you while you can't lay a finger on me." Namjoon only raised a brow so I raised the stakes at hand. "No sex for 2 weeks." He finally sighed before motioning me to get up. I giggled and jumped into his arms. I bet this won't even be that bad.

-

"Listen. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. I have to kill some people today and you can either choose to stay in my office or watch from afar." I froze. Like hell I'd sit in his office and miss out on all the action.

"I'll watch from afar." My answer surprised him but he soon replaced his shocked expression with a smirk.

"It's like a dream come true, a handsome man wanting to not only give me the best sex but work alongside me. Soon enough we'll be Bonnie and Clyde." I chuckled because that was a funny idea. I would never stain my expensive clothes with the blood of some random person. It's not my style, it doesn't suit me. Maybe I was in over my head, but I somehow trusted Namjoon. I felt safe around him. When I'm with him all my fears go away, because I know Namjoon will take care of anyone who tries to hurt me. Perks of dating a gangster.

"Don't talk. Please. Just follow my lead, ignore everyone else." I nodded, feeling only slightly nervous. Namjoon pecked my lips before leading me into a building. I was in step behind him, he wore a scowl but I merely held a smirk. I'd finally be getting some action in my boring life. Gasps were heard along with whispers. I heard the term 'slut' within the crowd and locked my jaw. I am not a slut. I stopped myself before walking into Namjoon's back.

"Who called him a slut?" His tone was light, coaxing. Within seconds a man stood up, tattoos tainted his skin but aside from the scars he wasn't bad to look at. Namjoon noticed me eyeing him but he replaced his glare with a grin and waved the man over. The man quickly obeyed and held the same expression as Namjoon. Something within me had a feeling Namjoon was anything but happy. He slapped his hand onto the man and gripped his shoulder, still holding a grin.

"Show me what you've got, princess." I smirked at that, I had a lot of anger to release so I took the opportunity at hand. I slammed my fist into his nose, Namjoon releasing him just in time so that he flew back. The other men in the room gaped at the scene. The guy I hit groaned in pain and barely made a move to get up.

"Not too shabby."

"Thanks. I took self-defense classes for years." Namjoon chuckled and we began walking away, back on route.

"Are you sure about this?" Namjoon asked me worriedly. He gripped my hand and kept his eyes locked with mine. I nodded firmly with a soft smile. Namjoon smiled back and kissed the top of my head. "Let's get started then."

Namjoon barged into the room, me following behind and taking in the area around me. It was a cement room with 4 men sat unwillingly in the middle. The light illuminated a few others that I assumed worked for Namjoon. Did I mention Namjoon was a high ranked gang member? Another turn on in my opinion.

"Where's the package?" Namjoon growled.

"No idea." One of the four men spat. It was silent for a few seconds, Namjoon scanned the men while a worker handed him a pistol. Within a few other seconds Namjoon had shot and killed the one who spoke. The other 3 had wide eyes, surprised by the swift action. I just silently applauded. The man should've just answered the question, easy peasy. I knew it wasn't that easy though.

"I only have one more bullet so someone start talking before I have to resort to torture." Namjoon was expressionless. He took his jacket off and rolled up the sleeves to his button up. I was completely turned on but now wasn't a good time to point that out.

"I-It's headed to the main docks. It'll ship tomorrow morning o-on the boat set to go to China. There's only one boat set to ship there so it won't b-be hard to find, Sir." Namjoon hummed, pacing around the men.

"Who'd you betray me for? You won't have to pay for that person's mistake of messing with my workers, I can assure you." Namjoon sent them a sincere nod, was he really going to let these scoundrels go? What if they betray him again?

"The one and only." A second man chirped, the third nodded frivolously.

"He's after second in command as well. He wants to hit you hard. By killing him he thinks he'll have an advantage!" The three men were looking at Namjoon with fearful eyes. Namjoon gave a firm nod. Who was his second in command? Could it be Yoongi?

"You'll continue on as a team to receive more intel from the other side. Consider yourselves my spies as your punishment." The men seemed to slouch but were accepting of it over death. Just as Namjoon began leading the way out, one male whistled.

"What's a pretty angel like you doing here?" I turned around and met a man biting his lip with wandering eyes.

"Lower the glass." Namjoon demanded coldly. His workers frantically clicked buttons, a glass case descending from the ceiling and covering the men in the chair. I furrowed my brows in confusion. What on Earth was he up to? I had so many questions, with so little answers.

"S-Sir, you promised!" One shouted.

"It wasn't us, it was just him. He was the one who whistled and made the comment. W-Why're we being punished for i-it?!" The other male pleaded.

"You're a team, remember? There's no I in team." The men stared wide eyed with horror. "Fill it." Namjoon wrapped an arm around my waist tightly and I could only watch with curiosity as a green translucent liquid began filling the area the glass made. All I could hear was the sizzling of their skin and screams of pain. Smoke emitted from their bodies, their flesh melting off. I winced as the drain began inhaling the liquid. All that was left were tarnished bones of all the males, including the one that had been shot.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked, facing Namjoon with a tilt of my head.

"I don't like people messing with what's mine." His grip tightened on my waist.

"Hot." I whispered, he kissed me deeply and smirked.

"We've got other stuff to take care of, sweetheart. Shall we go?" I nodded quickly, excitement radiating throughout my body. I felt like a proud mob wife. All because my handsome boyfriend looked hot while doing his job. Hoseok was right, this was a sick fantasy. But it's my sick fantasy, and I was perfectly content with it.