08

The smell of green tea filled my senses. I heard a glass clink and soon opened my eyes hazily. A male had his back facing me as he was focused on his task.

"Where am I?" I mumbled. I felt groggy and winced while sitting up. The man quickly came over and handed me a cup. "What's that? Poison?" The male shook his head.

"It was asked that you drink this to help you from the blurriness as you wake up, Sir." My brows furrowed at the name.

"What's your name?" I asked gently, taking a sip of the tea that was handed to me.

"Jimin, Sir." He spoke softly, as if he were going to disturb some unknown creature from its slumber.

"I'm Seokjin, but most people call me Jin." I held out my hand for him to shake, he hesitated before gripping it gently and shaking my hand with a small smile. "So tell me, where am I and why am I here?" I suddenly gasped. "Is this Heaven? If it is I'd like to be sent back down to Earth to let Hobi know that I didn't end up in Hell."

"No, Sir." Jimin chuckled quietly, I almost didn't catch it. "We are in Mr. Kim Namjoon's residence." I cringed at the proper use of his name. He was Joonie, or asshole. I didn't really prefer nice names for him at the moment.

"So I was put to sleep, then ended up here? I'd take death over this any day..." I mumbled the ending of my statement. Jimin seemed to have heard it as he sighed gently and patted my shoulder.

"Mr. Kim cares for you a lot. It may not show now but you'll soon see why he's being the way he is." I groaned.

"Great. His servant is a robot who spits out Namjoon propaganda." Jimin frowned deeply before clearing his throat and bowing. He began to head to the door but I stopped him. "Jimin, help me."

"Help with what, Sir?" Jimin turned around, expression blank and void of any humane emotion.

"Help me escape." Jimin froze, eyes wide. He immediately shook his head no with a small smile.

"If you would like to leave the premises you will have to speak to Mr. Kim."

"Mr. Kim can kiss my ass. Please, Jimin! I-I just want to go back home." I began putting on the waterworks. "I didn't ask for this... I want to go back to my life..." I glanced up through my lashes to see Jimin looking around and biting his bottom lip. Jimin was easily manipulated, no wonder why Namjoon made him his servant. I sniffled to add effect to my pity show that Jimin seemed to be buying.

"Mr. Kim will be in here to check on you. Farewell, Sir." Jimin bowed quickly and scrambled out of the room.

Damnit.

I heavily sighed and glanced around the room. It was a spacious layout, the king sized bed I was sitting on was in the center. A fireplace was before it and a lounge area was beside it in the corner. It had no windows strangely. The door Jimin left out of was a single door and next to it was a closet and bathroom. I smirked and sprinted to the door but when I went to open it the handle stuck.

"Son of a bitch, he locked me in!" I slammed my fists on the door in frustration and grumbled back to my bed. Maybe I could climb up the fireplace. Santa does it and he's quite a large guy, so I sure as hell can. I'm Kim Seokjin. I can do anything I want. I darted my gaze over to the door at the sound of the lock being undone, I groaned at the sight of Namjoon with a vase of flowers. He's gonna need to do a lot better than some flowers to get me to ever forgive him.

"I'm going to kindly ask you to take your sorry ass back to where it came from. I'm sure Satan's not happy you left." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at Namjoon when he chuckled and walked over to the nightstand. He set the vase on it and stood before me.