04

To say Hoseok fell for Yoongi easily would be an understatement. The two have been hanging out for the past few weeks. Meaning when Yoongi came over, his tall friend was in tow. Namjoon and I created a bond and got along quite well. He was quite charming, I'll admit. But I wasn't in the mood to dig further into my feelings that I knew I had for Namjoon. It was hard to tell if he felt the same but I can only assume he has a soft spot for me because whenever we're sat by each other Yoongi sent a smirk our way. I sighed, pulling myself out of my thoughts, something I've been having to do a lot lately.

"Can I talk to you?" Yoongi fumbled with his fingers looking down at the ground. I could tell something was troubling him. After being around him, I could clearly see he wasn't as cold as he was during my first impression. He was still quite blunt, but he didn't have those hard black eyes anymore, he was quite softer now.

"Sure." I gave a warm smile, leading him to the kitchen counter. We sat on the stools in silence before he let out a loud exhale.

"Just- hear me out before you- you form an opinion." I nodded, confusion evident on my face. What could he possibly be so worried about?

"Namjoon. Well- You already know our occupation. I know it isn't ideal but, I- I've noticed a change in his behavior. He's been- well..." I tried to piece everything together but it was hard since Yoongi was stumbling over his words. "Namjoon's never been this violent."

With that I froze. My eyes were wide as I waited for Yoongi to further explain. What did he mean Namjoon's gotten violent? Most of all, how does this pertain to me?

"He's only like this when he wants something he can't have." Yoongi mumbled.

I scoffed, "Life's unfair, he'll get over it." Yoongi's worried eyes told me otherwise though.

"Seokjin. You're the reason." Yoongi saw me gape, sure we managed to get close through the weeks of seeing each other but, there was no possible way I was the sole reason Namjoon began to get violent.

"Explain his violence. I'm not quite picking up what you're laying down."

"Think of it this way." Yoongi shifted on the stool, facing more towards me as I listened to him intently because I was indeed quite confused. "Namjoon wants you, he has feelings for you but he isn't sure if the feelings are returned, thus why he's angry. He doesn't like not knowing the situation, he likes being in control at all times. Lately, you've disappeared when he and I come over, he managed to convince himself that you were seeing someone else. Our clients could make one small mistake not worthy of our time but he'll torture them for hours. The screams never end, they scream so much they break their vocal cords."

That's a bit far, creepy and far. Even for a gangster. "I didn't- I didn't intend for my actions to make Namjoon-"

"Spilling secrets?" Yoongi and I locked eyes with a glaring Namjoon. He (along with Yoongi) no longer knocked before entering. This of course wasn't good for the situation at hand, since we weren't aware of Namjoon's presence. Namjoon's fists slammed against the countertop, a scowl on his face. Great, I loved having a fresh cup of seething Namjoon.

"Don't you dare start a fight in my house. Break something and your ass is grass." Yoongi looked at me as if I were crazy. I dare Namjoon to lay a finger on me, I didn't get bossed around by him like Yoongi. "Yoongi go upstairs. You look like you need a nap. Hoseok's a heavy sleeper so don't worry about waking him when you lay on the bed." My eyes were on Namjoon's as Yoongi hesitantly nodded and made his way out of the kitchen.

Namjoon didn't even flinch but his eyes followed my movements. I stood in front of him within seconds, a smirk on my lips. "So, a little birdy told me you were throwing a tantrum over a little crush."

Namjoon locked his jaw before growling out a low response "This isn't the time to joke, Seokjin."

I was gonna push it. Why? This shit is once in a lifetime. When will I ever get the chance to have a hot gangster in front of me, pissed because he thinks I'm seeing someone else. Hell, we hadn't even confessed our feelings to each other yet and he's acting as if he caught his husband cheating on him. I don't know about you but I think this is the perfect opportunity to bag him and maybe get some steamy sex out of it. A man can dream. Right?

"Who said I wasn't taking this seriously? You want to know where I disappear to, correct?" Namjoon didn't move, he stayed silent as his eyes were on me. I hopped up onto the countertop, picking my nails. "Well, my ex wanted to meet up. One thing turned into another and now we fuck a couple times a week. Happy?" Namjoon growled and opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him. Which made him even more mad. "Don't blame me. I can't help that I melt when he begins kissing down my neck." I threw my head back dramatically, letting a small groan pass. I looked back at him and saw him biting his bottom lip. With a shrug I went to jump off the counter but he threw me back on top of it.

"What do you think you're doing?" Namjoon asked lowly. I blinked up at him innocently.

"You wanted to know where I ran off to so I let you know. Isn't that what you wanted?" I added a pout because this sure as hell was paying off. Don't judge me for wanting nothing more than to be making out with this man before this all ends.

"Far from it." He gripped my hips, leaning closer. His breath fanned over my face, causing my breath to hitch. Was I gonna succeed?

"Do you want the details then?" He grunted, eyes glaring darkly in warning. "How about I start when he began licking the milky white skin right under my ear?" I tilted my head to the side, knowing just what I was doing. Namjoon yanked me impossibly closer and took my lips roughly. I moaned into his mouth, already craving more. His fingers gripped my hair as our tongues clashed. Was I crazy? Yes. But what's the worst that could happen? All I have is a possessive gang member love struck over me. This'll be fun.