06

The day was lonely, Namjoon had managed to disappear before I could awake to beg and plead to tag along. It was fun and obviously way better than sitting at home staring at the television. Hoseok wasn't around anymore because he had finally moved in with Yoongi. It's been past a couple of month and things were going swell. I didn't want to jinx anything but I never had the feeling that everything was happening too fast. To me it felt like things were finally settling into place. As if this were meant to happen. And no, this wasn't all a biased feeling because I was finally living the life I wanted. I was alongside the hottest and most dangerous gangster in the country. There was nothing more I wanted in life. I was perfectly at bliss. As the thought shot through my mind, the doorbell rang. I stood up with furrowed brows because I wasn't expecting company. When I swung the door open, I sighed in relief. It was just Yoongi.

"To what honor do I have to see someone as high as you?" Yoongi ignored my question and pushed past me, pacing back and forth near the entryway. He was carding his fingers through his hair roughly and mumbling curse words to himself. I rested a hand on his shoulder to stop him from pacing.

"What's going on, Yoongi?" He only bit his lip, eyes wandering around.

"You can't see Namjoon anymore." I gaped, what did he mean I couldn't see Namjoon anymore? I could do anything my heart desired.

"You and I both know that is not happening." I scoffed, arms crossed and ready to push him out.

"Seokjin. This isn't an option. Namjoon's been messing around with dark people who are just as harsh as him. Listen to me, please." I narrowed my eyes. I was well aware that there may be a time that I'd have to stay on the down low or away from Namjoon for awhile for the sole reason that he had enemies, many enemies. I didn't want to have to think about it too much, it made my heart hurt. How could I let Namjoon go so easily? It just wasn't an option for me.

"Look. You and Hoseok are staying at my safe house. Namjoon has business to take care of-" "If Namjoon wanted me to go into hiding he'd have told me himself. What's the deal Yoongi? You don't have to lie to me." Yoongi sighed and looked away before continuing.

"Hoseok doesn't feel comfortable yet, with Namjoon being here alone with you. I just want to make Hoseok happy and not have to worry about his friend. Jin, I know you are very capable of managing on your own but Hobi is really concerned... Would you please just- just come with me to the safe house. For Hobi's sake?" If his goal was to get me to listen to him by using Hoseok against me, it worked. Hoseok never would be upfront when he was worried about me because he knew I'd somehow manage with whatever was of concern. But I noticed Hoseok's subtle glares at Namjoon. When I brought it up to Yoongi he jokingly said he was just mad that Namjoon took him away for work. I knew there was more to it. I knew it wasn't a laughing matter, Hoseok genuinely didn't approve of me dating Namjoon. He even went as far as to say Namjoon was only toying with me. I shook it off, it wasn't worth Namjoon's anger so I kept Hoseok's hatred hidden from my boyfriend.

"I'll be here at 2:45 AM sharp. If you're not in my car by 3:00 AM I'll tell Hoseok you don't want to follow through. Think about it." With that, Yoongi made his way out.

How was I supposed to sneak away from Namjoon when he had a tradition of holding me tight at night?

-

"Princess, what're you up to?" Namjoon glanced through his arm that covered his eyes from the bright bedroom light as he rested on his back.

"Had to look for this." I slipped on his overly large hoodie, despite the fact that it only reached mid thigh. It left my pale legs out for display, maybe I was trying to get some. Correction, indeed I was trying to get some. Within seconds Namjoon was off the bed and had me shoved against the wall next to the closet I previously occupied.