15

I was worried. The feeling at the bottom of my stomach was telling me that this wasn't going to be something I would approve of. We all were standing in front of the doors. The familiar doors I've seen and come to know as the entrance to Hell. Not literally, but it was the torture room. The questioning area for people Namjoon has imprisoned or found guilty of disobeying. Namjoon was rough, from what the others have told me. Last visit I had here someone ran up to me and hugged me. He said it was his thanks to me for making Namjoon a tad bit nicer. I of course held it against Namjoon when we were on our way back home after the short encounter with his fellow employee. The sound of the large door opening had me shake out of my thoughts and meet the eyes of Yoongi. He slipped out though and shut the doors he entered from quickly. Yoongi looked anxious, on high alert. Hoseok immediately ran to him for comfort but Yoongi pulled away. Jimin and I gaped at the action, he was never one to deny Hoseok's comfort. Hoseok of course was hurt by the action. I was livid though. I saw just how much it hurt Hoseok to be pushed away.

"The hell is going on, Yoongi?" I spat, gripping onto Hoseok's arm and pulling him behind me.

"Jin..." Yoongi's eyes watered, he looked everywhere but at me. Jimin went to speak but one look from Yoongi had him silenced. The two seemed to have exchanged silent words, leaving Hoseok and I the only ones oblivious to what was happening.

"Answer my fucking question!" The doors yanked open again, this time revealing Namjoon. He had a confused look on his face.

"What the fuck are you doing Yoongi? I told you to bring them in." Namjoon glared and waved us over, Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but nothing ever came. I stared at him for a few seconds before hearing a gasp. With one last glance at Yoongi I darted to where the noise came from, knowing all too well that it was Hoseok.

"Hobi, what's the matter?" I frowned, with no response I met where his gaze was. My heart froze, everything around me was in a stand still. How could this be?

-

"I feel like there's something you're not sharing with me Yoongi." Yoongi chuckled but again looked away. The past few weeks have been strain. Yoongi would avoid any conversation with me, which hurt because I've come to love him as my own. How couldn't I, he made Hobi the happiest person in the world. What kind of friend would I be to take that happiness away?

"Some things are better left unknown, Jin." I rolled my eyes, he was being philosophical. I dealt with Namjoon's take on how the world works and how it intermingles with our aura. I've also learned not to vent to Namjoon, unless I wanted a session with Dr. Phil. Which is a hard pass from me.

"Come on Oprah Winfrey, do you not trust me enough?" I gasped dramatically, hand over my chest. Yoongi smiled widely at that before sighing. Just when I thought I've caved him Namjoon bursted through the doors.

"Honey! I'm home!" He plopped his bag onto the floor before embracing me in a tight hug. I groaned and watched Yoongi slip away.

"Great. Yoongi was about to inform about Area 51 and you interrupted." Namjoon furrowed his brows, running his fingers through my hair.

"Wait. Yoongi knows about Area 51?" I sighed heavily, he would ask that. Sometimes I wonder if he really is the top gangster in this country.

"Might as well be Area 51. He's hiding something from me and I want to get down to the bottom of it."

"You know what you could get down on?" I yanked away from Namjoon with a disgusted look.

"You're a pervert. I question why I'm still with you." I laughed though, because I knew just why I put up with him. Because I loved him, oh so much. And I would do anything for him. Anything.