01

I groaned softly before downing another shot of some alcohol said to be the best, its power has yet to overtake me which has me groaning again. It wasn't working fast enough and I need stress relief right now. Why? For starters, I caught my, now ex, boyfriend with someone else. The worst part of it all was that I didn't feel anything. I wanted to dump him but this gave me an excuse to. He was a nice guy, wouldn't harm a fly, but it annoyed me. He was walked on by everyone, including me. The guilt ate at me every day. I had a nice boyfriend, one many would kill for. He treated me well but he wasn't really in it. I felt his hesitation before kissing me. I saw the glimmer of resentment when I glanced at him. I heard his heavy sighs whenever we got into an argument. It was doomed from the start, he had a small crush on me and his friends managed to force him into asking me out on a date. Things were good at the start but I always felt something off. I figured this was gonna be a small fling, date and leave, because I couldn't see a future with him. Maybe I was merely in the relationship to be fascinated by the thought of love. Everyone else was in a relationship and that's probably why I craved a relationship so much, no matter whether I'm happy or not. Soon enough, one month turned into one year. One year turned into another. Then I could only find myself asking why I didn't end it. Why didn't I stop this before it even began. To be honest, I want a relationship where we can be honest about anything. If I upset him he would just walk away and not even fret about it. I hated that. I wanted to know that someone cares enough to argue with me and put me in my place when I'm wrong. To me that's what a relationship is. A balance of what one lacks being held up by what the other strives in. It's a team. A bond. God forbid anyone try to break that bond.

"Wallowing in self pity, again." Hoseok snorted, downing his beverage quickly before groaning in content.

"Pouting over your ex, again." I retorted back. Hoseok glared, making me chuckle before ordering another shot.

"Slow down, next thing you know you're at the hands of some gang banger." Hoseok glanced around the club, speaking louder to overcome the music that was blaring.

"One can hope." I sighed making Hoseok snap his head around.

"You and your sick fantasies, Kim Seokjin." Hoseok winced in disgust before patting my shoulder and heading back out into the crowd of people.

I then took the time to have a good look at my surroundings. The dance floor was in the middle, tables and booths encircling it. The bar was off to the left, where I currently am, and the dj was in front of it all. As I scanned the area my eyes locked on a black haired male who's attention was sharply on someone dancing. My gaze followed his, only to meet the familiar body of Jung Hoseok. I smirked, planning on making the black haired male jealous enough to make a move. I wanted Hoseok to move on, since I'm a good friend. He can thank me later. I discreetly made my way over to Hoseok, blocking the other males view.

"Black haired dude headed this way, has been eyeing you all night." I swayed to the music whilst Hoseok kept dancing, shooting a confused look at me.

"Wha-" "Excuse me." The unknown voice stated roughly.

With a wink I left the dancefloor to watch the scene unfold from the sidelines. The short male was now dancing with Hoseok and by the looks of it things were going well. I checked my watch which revealed it was 2 AM. I figured Hoseok wouldn't be going home with me so I sent him a quick text before exiting the club. All I could anticipate was a minor hangover after I rested.

-

"I need you to get me." Hoseok whispered into the phone, I whined whilst rubbing my sleepy eyes.