07

My ass was grass. I had no other option. I couldn't just sprint out the door... Wait. I actually could do that. And just find a different safe house.

"I said text them and tell them you've changed your mind." Namjoon demanded coldly, causing a shiver to run down my spine. His eyes weren't the gentle orbs that I've grown to love. They were a dark and vicious scowl. One that could see right through me. I'll admit, I'm disappointed in myself. I never let anyone boss me around or demand things from me, but when it came to Namjoon I felt weak. I melted at his words, craved his warm touch, and—most of all— I couldn't see myself without him. We've grown so close so quick it was hard for me to just let everything go, even for a small while. With one last ounce of confidence I sprinted out the bedroom and headed straight down the stairs to my exit. Namjoon was behind me in seconds, shoving me against the door.

"I'm not letting you go. Not even for a day." Namjoon locked my only hope of leaving here successfully. It wasn't that I was tired of him, I was just worried about Hoseok. He wasn't comfortable with Namjoon, and since Namjoon is dealing with dangerous beings right now I thought it'd be best to stay safe and let Hoseok know I'm perfectly fine.

"Please, Joonie... Hoseok is worri-" "Hoseok?" Namjoon spat his name out as if it were venom on his tongue. He quickly yanked me closer to him, seething.

"I'm not going to let anyone touch you, you're safe with me. Tell your friend that before I resort to other things." Although Namjoon was intimidating I still felt myself twitch in anger. Who was he to tell me what to do? Who was he to disrespect Hoseok's worries? He may have me love struck but I have him wrapped around my finger. He needs me more than I need him. That's just the truth, Namjoon couldn't survive without me and I've come to know that this was indeed true.

"Namjoon, it won't even be long. I'll be back before you know it. Would you rather me be 100% safe or still at risk by staying here like a sitting goose?" Namjoon let out a groan, running his hands over his face in obvious frustration. He knew I had a point but he was just too hard headed to agree. Either way he'd be upset, upset that I had tried to leave or upset that I had left. The last thing I wanted was to hurt him but Hoseok had helped me realize reality. I was with a notorious gangster, someone with many enemies. I didn't fear him but I did fear the people he's managed to piss off. Namjoon had a lot of baggage and I blindly accepted it all.

"Seokjin, I am telling you this one more time. I can protect you. If I have to repeat myself one more fucking time-" "What? What will you do, huh? Are you gonna hit me? Are you gonna send me your wrath? Save the bullshit Namjoon. You're not going to do shit whether I walk out that door or not. Stop acting like a fucking baby." I went to unlock the door but he gripped my arm roughly and dragged me towards the bedroom.

"That mouth of yours will cause more damage than you intend to." Namjoon growled, not looking at me.

"Let me go! What are you doing?!" I wriggled around and tried to release myself from his grip. Without success I swallowed roughly, I suddenly grew anxious. I never really feared Namjoon because I felt that he wouldn't do any harm to me, no matter what line I cross. From the look on his face and death grip on my arm I suddenly didn't know what to think anymore. I should've listened to Yoongi, I should've thought things through, or watched myself more. Namjoon threw me onto the bed and snatched hand cuffs that were hidden in the drawer. Those were supposed to be used for other things, damnit.

"I tried to reason with you." Namjoon said lowly. He cuffed me to the headboard and stormed out of the room. Tears sprung out of my eyes because I knew he would tell Hoseok that I changed my mind, Hoseok will know he's lying and try to come into the house. But Namjoon knows that Yoongi will obey him and stop Hoseok from doing so. Yes, Yoongi was loyal to Hoseok but he knew better than anyone else that in order for Hoseok and him to make it out unharmed it's best to just listen to Namjoon's orders. This is my entire fault. If I would've paid heed to Yoongi's pleads and warnings we wouldn't be in this mess.

"Namjoon..." I croaked out after hearing the front door slam and footsteps landing heavily on the stairs as he made his way back. It was now that I knew just what fear was. Although I've experienced it before, it was never to this extent. Out of all people, I'd have never thought fear within me would be awakened by the man I loved so much. His eyes were still dark when he barged in and met my fear filled gaze. I sniffled and roughly wiped my tears on the sleeve of my shirt.

"So what now? Just gonna keep me locked up in my own damn room? Oh, I know! Next you're gonna whip out a baseball bat and beat me to death with it!" I chuckled sarcastically. I was now mad that he put fear in me. I hated feeling it, it made me feel weak, susceptible to harm.

"Seokjin I told you to watch your fucking mouth. You know I wouldn't hurt you."

"Do I?" His eyes softened, a frown now etching his features. I scoffed. "I don't even wanna look at you." He stepped closer, his frown growing deeper.

"Jin-" "I regret ever loving you. I hate you." I glared, he visibly stumbled back. He was caught off guard by my words but his sadness didn't last long. His hurt eyes switched over to furious ones.

"You ungrateful brat!" He yanked me by the hair and unlocked the handcuffs, soon tying both my hands together in them. I only laughed bitterly.

"Oh no! I disobeyed my master, time for a chemical bath!" Namjoon's jaw locked and he looked away as he dragged me out into his car. "You can drop the glass cage on me and fill up the tank with whatever substance you use, you can shoot me in the head, you can beat me to death, but you and I both know that you can't live without me."

"Shut up!" Namjoon growled, throwing me into the back seat and grabbing something from the front.

"You'd never hurt your princess. Isn't that right, Joonie?" Our eyes locked and before I knew it he stabbed something into my neck. I quickly faded away, black encompassing my head. A door slamming and engine starting echoed throughout my mind before I succumbed to the darkness and drifted into another realm.

What are you planning on doing with me, Namjoon?