03

"He's coming tonight! What do I wear? What should we cook? Oh my, we should clean." I smirked at a scrambling Hoseok. A mere few days ago, Yoongi left a note with a bouquet of roses. It wasn't anything special, honestly. He oh so romantically said:

Prepare a dinner in 3 days, expect some company.

-Stalker Yoongi

I found it funny how he quite literally decided to take on his new reputation as Hoseok's stalker. As much as I wanted to set him and Hoseok up, something still nagged at me. I was setting Hoseok up with a gang member, who seems to have possessive issues. After much discussion, Hoseok and I have come to the conclusion that we should give him a chance. Yes, we. Hoseok is like a younger brother, I can't just let him go easily. Especially to the hands of someone we really know nothing about. I ripped out of my thoughts at the sound of clanging. With raised brows I met sight with a grumbling Hoseok picking up a pan he managed to drop. Of course he would be the one to screw up a simple task.

"Go get ready. I'll cook. It hurts my soul to watch you." He scoffed as I pushed him towards the stairwell, a grin on my face. "Don't pout, be grateful you have a friend like me." Hoseok stuck his tongue out before stomping his way up the stairs. I headed back to the kitchen to prepare the meal Hoseok failed to.

I decided to make my famous cabbage rolls. It was a meal my mother taught me. Wrap meat and rice into a ball, then wrap cabbage around it. Obviously it's more work than that but for the sake of boredom it's best we leave the details out. The doorbell rang just as I was filling the plates up with the small meal we'd be shoving down our throats tonight.

"Coming!" I yelled, ripping my apron off while jogging over to the front door. I opened it, expecting to greet a lone Yoongi but to my surprise his friend tagged along.

"Come on in, the princess is still preparing for the ball." Yoongi and his friend cackled as they stepped inside.

"Damnit, Jin! How many times do I have to tell you NOT to call me a princess?!" Hoseok complained, making his way down. Yoongi's jaw dropped at the sight, making me smile. Hoseok wore a black under sweater, white mixed within the plaid pattern. His black hair was simple but it was a nice casual look. I could tell Yoongi was astounded, so with a clear of my throat I spoke.

"I prepared a meal, I thought we could maybe go out onto the patio and eat around the bonfire." Everyone nodded, my eyes caught the tall stranger. I felt my cheeks heat up, turning on my heel I quickly went to grab the plates. The last thing needed was everyone pointing out my flustered expression. Who even was he? And who the hell gave him the right to make my heart flutter?

"This looks delicious." His voice was deep, soothing, and overall pleasing to hear. I mumbled a quick thanks.

"Namjoon." I looked up at him, confusion evident. "My name. It's Namjoon." I quickly laughed nervously.

"Oh, well I'm Seokjin. In case you didn't catch on." We both chuckled at that. Hoseok and Yoongi managed to sneak out to the patio, setting up the fire. Namjoon and I decided to let the two have some alone time before we intruded with my delicious dish.

"Don't lead Yoongi on." Namjoon said roughly. I furrowed my brows and glanced at a stern looking Namjoon.

"Wha-"

"If Hoseok won't give Yoongi a chance, don't lead Yoongi into believing he has an actual shot with this guy."

I stood there, glaring. How dare he? How dare he come into my house and assume such awful things about me or the whole situation?

"Listen here, asshole." I gripped his collar, fury coursing through my veins. "You're lucky I'm doing this for Hoseok or else I'd have kicked your ass for saying that. Hoseok doesn't trust easy because of his ex and the fact that he has someone who cares for him other than me is all new for him. It'll take time so stop fucking assuming dumb ass shit or else I might not be able to control myself next time."

Namjoon chuckled and pulled me closer, "Feisty. I like it." With a scoff I yanked myself away from him and shoved the tray of plates into his hands.

"Take this outside to them. This conversation is over." With a smirk, Namjoon turned around to take the dishes outside. I heavily sighed and grabbed the tray of drinks.

"For Hoseok." I closed my eyes, pausing before heading out to meet the others again.