14

"Where's the package?" Namjoon growled.

"No idea." One of the four men spat. It was silent for a few seconds, Namjoon scanned the men while a worker handed him a pistol. Within a few other seconds Namjoon had shot and killed the one who spoke. The other 3 had wide eyes, surprised by the swift action.

"I only have one more bullet so someone start talking before I have to resort to torture." Namjoon was expressionless. He took his jacket off and rolled up the sleeves to his button up.

"I-It's headed to the main docks. It'll ship tomorrow morning o-on the boat set to go to China. There's only one boat set to ship there so it won't b-be hard to find, Sir." Namjoon hummed, pacing around the men.

"Who'd you betray me for? You won't have to pay for that person's mistake of messing with my workers, I can assure you." Namjoon sent them a sincere nod.

"The one and only." A second man chirped, the third nodded frivolously.

"He's after second in command as well. He wants to hit you hard. By killing him he thinks he'll have an advantage!" The three men were looking at Namjoon with fearful eyes. Namjoon gave a firm nod.

"Earth to Jin." Hoseok snapped his fingers in front of my face. "What's on your mind?" I lazily shrugged in response.

"Was just thinking about something." I felt as though I was reliving that moment. It echoed around my head for some ungodly reason. Maybe walking down this hallway was sending me memories from the last time I walked here.

"I know that look, spill it." This caught Jimin and Christian's attention.

"Just about the theory we were talking about earlier."

"What theory?" Jimin tilted his head, still walking beside Chrisitian. I hesitated before answering.

"Well, Hobi and I were thinking. Jungkook and Yoongi hate each other so it would make sense that Yoongi was upset his brother was dating someone he has bad blood with..." I spoke softly, not wanting anyone to over hear what we were saying as we were walking through a hallway. "I mean, we thought maybe Yoongi threatened Jungkook to end things and have no contact with you."

"It's only a theory, Yoongi loves you a lot and I don't really think he'd do something that major." Hoseok jumped in defense. If someone were saying something like this about Namjoon I'd get defensive as well.

"It makes sense. Especially since he was overly sentimental and comforting when I called him that night." Jimin said blankly, his hands slid into his pockets as he began to really ponder. Christian frowned at him with concern.

"Don't think anything of it. It's just a theory. Yoongi isn't like that." Hoseok said assuringly, but it seemed as though he was assuring himself rather than Jimin. Christian let out a breathy laugh, turning our attention towards him.

"Did you know Sherlock Holmes was Jack the Ripper?" We all furrowed our eyebrows.

"How is that relevant?" Hoseok retorted.

"Think about it." Christian said before speeding up and walking ahead of us. We all glanced at each other confusingly. This kids weird, like Yoongi level weird. Christian soon enough led the way like he probably originally had planned.

"Did you know one of the main characters in Fifty Shades of Horror's name is Christian?" I pursed.

"Are you comparing me to a rich and handsome man?" Christian smirked.

"That's not how I look at him." Hoseok cackled at my reamark. I wasn't a fan of that film.

"Watch out Jimin, this dude might be as kinky as Seokjin!" I glared at Hoseok and ignored the bright shade of pink Jimin turned.

"I'm not into toys. What am I, a child?" I shrugged, I honestly was surprised Christian wasn't into that stuff. I guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

"You work for Namjoon, so could you tell us what's going on?" Hoseok pouted while whining.

"Jungkook is the enemy. That's all you need to know." Christian turned a corner and led us down a darker hallyway. Namjoon had everyone wrapped around his finger so of course Christian wasn't going to give our intel. A large door stood before us and I glanced at him. He was expressionless.

"All we need to know or all you're allowed to say?" I asked. Namjoon had a habit of making sure I was in the dark about things. Christian's jaw locked. We held eye contact for a few seconds before he knocked on the door.

"My job is done. See you around, good luck." And with that Christian walked away. Hoseok looked frightened but when didn't he look like that? I sighed before looking away from Christian's retreating figure and sent Jimin a glance. Just what was Namjoon getting us into?