10

It's been 5 minutes since Yoongi and Jimin were supposed to both be here. We should already be pulling a skidaddle but no. Yoongi said it should be easy but I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. What if Namjoon hurt both of them? He wouldn't. No, ofcourse not. I swallowed thickly and hovered my hand over the door handle. Yoongi said to stay in the car no matter what but I told him I'd make sure Jimin got out, no matter the cost. I sighed and roughly grabbed the few needles Yoongi left behind, I froze at the sight of the gun. I could bring it to scare Namjoon but, I couldn't shoot him. Even though he locked me in a fucking dungeon, I couldn't. If it came down to it, I'll fire a warning shot. Yeah. Just a warning shot. Nothing more.

"Damnit!" I growled and snatched the gun, sliding the needles into my jacket. I swiftly got out of the car and ran up to the ladder I used to escape. I figured I had low chances of going unnoticed since Namjoon heightened up his security.

"Hey! Stop right there!"

Great.

I turned around only to be met with a gun. "State your-"

"Namjoon would not be pleased to know that you're pointing a weapon at his boyfriend." I glared. The man immediately retracted the gun and spoke into the radio. I frowned once I heard what he was doing.

"I've got Seokjin, Sir."

"Great. Bring him in, unharmed." My heart fluttered at Namjoon's voice but I also had a sense of rage against him still. I started walking up to the house, the guard obviously confused as to why I wasn't resisting. I knew what I had to do. Once inside, I was walked to a large office. Both Yoongi and Jimin were sitting on chairs in front of Namjoon. My breath hitched at the sight of Namjoon, he quickly stood up after waving the guard out. When he went to walk closer I whipped out Yoongi's gun. Namjoon froze but I couldn't sense just what his emotions were.

"Let them go. They have nothing to do with this. This is between you and I you selfish bastard." Namjoon only chuckled, causing me to tighten my grip on the gun. Yoongi was void of any emotion and Jimin was just looking down at his lap. I inhaled sharply, knowing what I had to do. Namjoon obviously didn't believe I would do any damage and I wanted to prove just how wrong he was. I pointed the gun to the portrait behind Namjoon and fired. It merely missed him but managed to shoot his portrait. Yoongi's eyes were wide in shock as were Namjoon's. Jimin was startled by the sudden outburst but I had to use my leverage. I gritted my teeth and seethed.

"I said to dismiss them, this is between you and I." Namjoon slowly nodded and with a wave of his hand Yoongi led Jimin out. Before they left Yoongi whispered something when he walked by me. I acted as if I didn't hear him but I heard every word.

"Put the gun down, Princess." Namjoon sighed and sat down, unafraid. As if I didn't just fire a bullet close to his head. "Are you done with your acting for the day? If so, sit." He stood up again, I stepped back and pointed the gun at him again.

"Stop right there. Don't come any closer." He only smirked and within seconds he snatched the gun from me and shoved me against the wall. I groaned with uneven breaths.

"Can't do much without a weapon, can ya?" I took this opportunity to yank a needle from my jacket pocket. Namjoon noticed too soon and soon slammed my hands up against the wall. "Now, now. No need to get all violent." He paused before leaning closer. "I missed you... so much." Namjoon's eyes softened, I would've melted but the fact was. He was dominating me. He had me in a position where I couldn't do much. I wasn't going to play the damsel in distress. I never was good with that.

"Maybe if you weren't an asshole I wouldn't have escaped." I spat. Anger was boiling within me but I knew soon enough it would disperse along with my grudge against him. I wanted to be mad at him, I wanted to punch him, I wanted to let him know I wasn't his love puppet. But deep down I knew he didn't see me that way. He's told me time and time again that he loved me for being able to stand up for myself. He loved that I didn't need to lean on him for everything. He loved that there was someone that could make him weak and put him in his place when need be.

"Jin. Please." Namjoon released me and stepped back. "I don't want you to leave me. I'm worried you'll leave me forever and- and I don't know if I'd be able to go on if that happened. I admit, my actions were wrong but I was so scared. I can't lose you, Seokjin. I just can't." I sighed and grabbed the other needles. I tossed them to the ground and locked eyes with his sad ones.

"Namjoon. You'll survive without me, you've done it before. Maybe I was in over my head but..." I paused and looked away, "I don't think I can do this. You can't just control my choices like that. For Christs sake, all I wanted was to go with Hoseok to a safe house so he'd stop worrying! Next thing I know, the man I love flipped out and locked me in his fucking basement. Why should I stay? Why should I stay knowing that you could easily have another tantrum like this?"

Namjoon knelt on both of his knees when he came closer. He looked up at me with sadness and more so regret. "Seokjin, you have no idea. You have no idea how much I need you. I couldn't lose you and the only way I knew you'd stay with me is if I- I locked you in my dungeon. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. I was wrong. I don't deserve you. I'm filthy. I'm disgusting. No one will ever love me like you do. You're the only person I want, better yet, you're the only person that'll look through my flaws. Just please don't hate me, I couldn't manage if you felt that way..."

I looked away again, how did I know he wasn't just reeling me back in only to hurt me again. I glanced back down at him and sighed. I had the world's most famous gangster kneeling down and begging me for forgiveness. Would I be silly to ignore his pleas or would I be silly to forgive him?