Introduction

MAGIC IN THE M.M.

What am I gonna wear today.? I asked myself pushing clothes back and fourth through my closet. I literally had nothing and I had to be out the house less than 20 mins.

What you doing.?! Martavion asked coming in my room.

Mar.! What the fuck knock.! I yelled screaming. I was completely naked.

Girl shut up you actin like I ain't never see yo body before. He said aggravated flopping down on my bed. Me and Martavion where BestFriends. Only been BestFriends for 7 years now you would think it was a life time. How well we know each other.

Okay so what that's the problem.! Watch when I get a dude you not gone just be popping up and doing this.! I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed some underwear and quickly went into my closet to put them on.

Girl please what nigga is you getting.? All these muthafuckas scared of me.!

Yeah right not everybody.!

We a see.! But ain't you suppose to be going to school right now.?!

Yeah I'm looking for something to wear.

Yo you dead ass take forever I swear and I bet you still have to do your hair and make up. Ain't nobody checking for yo ugly ass anyways. He laughed.

Shut the fuck up. That's why you don't have no girlfriend now.! I mimced mad as hell.

You wish.! I got bitches.! He said as he pulled his phone out. Look one calling now.! He added. "What's good baby.!" He answered with a smile.

Ohhhhh yeahhh fuck.!!! Martavionnnn yesss fuck me daddy.! Mmmmmm ahhhhh fuckkkkk me.! I moaned loudly in his ear while he was on the phone to make him mad. He tried to push me off but I just climbed on top of him while he wrestled me down still on the phone trying to explain his self.

Damn dude you play to much.! He said mad pinning me down.

So now we even.! I laughed hard.

Say sorry.!

Fuck no get off me.!

Say sorry first.!

No.!

Say it.! He held me down tighter and for some reason this was definitely turning me on. We locked eyes and his was just shinning as the sun hit the room perfectly. He leaned into me and I leaned into him our lips almost touched. My heart started beating fast I'm sure he could hear it.

Magic I'm home.! Are you up and ready for school.?! I heard my mom voice coming up from the stairs.?!

Oh shit.!

What is she doing here.?

I don't know get in the closet hurry.! I pushed him off of me and into the back of my closet. I was so happy I had a huge walk in closet.

Hey you up.! My mom said opening my room door.

Mom.!!! I screamed grabbing covers.

Sorry, sorry.! I'll knock next time. I just wanna make sure you was up so you won't be late for school.

Yes I'm up.!

Okay when you get home I have to talk to you about something.!

What is it.?

It can wait for later I don't want you to be late.! She closed the door and went back outside.

You can come out into the Out now.! I said in a funny voice like the character from the movie Home. It was kinda our thing.

Here.! He said giving me an outfit. It was some black and peach PINK leggings with the matching sweater. I put my clothes on. I learned not to argu with him when he came to picking my clothes out. We would seriously be here all day and he would still get his way. I slipped on my white furry slides and began to do my make up. He layed back on the bed going through his phone. I straightened my hair once going through it making sure I was looking good. I glossed my lips and gave myself the once over look.

You look good come on.! He said stepping in front of me in the mirror.

Your fucking annoying.!

Yeah I don't give a fuck.! He grabbed my book bag and I grabbed my phone and followed him out the house. My mom was down the street at her lil boyfriend house so she ain't notice us leave. I texted her to let her know I was gone. We got into Martavion Range Rover and he pulled off heading to the school.

Don't you think yo bitches gone be mad when they see me getting out the front seat.?!

Yup that's why I'm dropping yo ass off at the corner.!

Excuse me.?! I yelled hitting him in his chest.

I'm just kidding dude damn.! He mushed the side of my head and jumped on the express way.

Whatever I hate you.!

Yeah right you love me.!

No I don't.!

Whatever cry baby.! He reached in his back seat and grabbed a bag giving it to me. "Early birthday present.!"

Awwwww what is it.?!!! I asked excited.!

Open it and see.! He said as he got off the express way. I opened the bag and it was a rose gold diamond encrusted Rolex watch.! My mouth dropped to the floor.

Oh my god, oh my god MarMar I love it.!!! I screamed hugging his neck and kissing his cheek.

Read the back.!

MarMar loves Magic always and forever.! I read aloud and I started crying. This was so beautiful.! He took the watch from my hand and put it on my wrist. Martavion spoils the hell out of me. I see why people thought we where together. He gives me everything plus more.