47

A feeling of warmth welcomed me when I was starting to wake up.
It was pretty comfortable so I snuggled closer, not remembering anything.

And then the person, who I didn't knew was there, tightened his grip around my body.

"You're awake?" a voice questioned. "Aww too bad now go back to sleeping".
He put a hand on my eyes to say it was still dark outside despite the pouring broad daylight.

Wait

What

I flew my eyes open in an instant and pushed myself back, finally remembering what had happened last night.

"Nop I'm not letting go of my favourite plushie" Hobi grinned, squishing our cheeks together still holding me as if his life depended on it.

I put my fists on his chest to force my distance from him but it was completely useless, it just made him wanna play with me even more.

"We both have nothing to do so just stay here pweasee" Hobi used aegyo to convince me, to which I could never say no.

I sighed deeply and let him do whatever as long as it wasn't too much.

A little bit later when he fell asleep again, someone knocked on the door and I wanted to get up to open it, I would've if there wasn't a giant horse squishing me to death.
After a few more knocks Taehyung just walked in.

Stopping in his tracks when he saw both of us sleep together, a pervy grin spread on his face which made me blush like hell.
I didn't even bother explain anything, all this was a horse's fault and he should've been the one inventing excuses to why he was there.

"Heyy then if hyung can sleep here I can too" Tae whined and jumped on the other side of the bed which probably woke Hobi up.

I raised my eyes above in hope that it could still be a peaceful morning.

"Ya, Taehyung-ah what are you doing here" the horse asked.

"I'm here for Jiji you?" the intruder replied.

"I'm here because I want to- what did you say?"

"I'm here for Jiji?" Taehyung repeated knowing it clearly irritated his hyung.

"And why?" Hobi kept himself composed.

"To thank her of course" he acted as if it was the most common thing in the world.

"Do it later" Hoseok put his protective arms to pull me away from Taehyung. "Now get out"

"Aaah hyungg" the younger boy complained, stopping for a moment, then his face lit up in a sheepish grin.
"You haven't even had the guts to properly kiss Jiji...maybe with a little bit of tongue...and you dare say she's yours"

As I still couldn't process the quickness, Tae sprinted faster than a cheetah out of the room, followed by Hoseok.
At least I finally had some time to sleep by myself.

But nop. It didn't turn out as calm as I was expecting it to be because soon enough my phone buzzed and I was contemplating if I should check it or not. At the end I ended up seeing it anyway.

It was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: hello nice person :)

Just then another one popped up.

Unknown: I hope your stay with Bangtan isn't too long or I will be forced to shorten it
Unknown: have a nice day :D

Well I'll surely not have a nice day now...

Me: excuse me who are you and what do you mean

Unknown: well..  you know you're pretty lucky

Me: huh?

Unknown: not everyone gets to stay with them 24/7

Me: what are you talking about I don't know them

Unknown:...yea of course you don't know them yet you have Hoseok as your profile pic
Unknown: right
Unknown: good logic

Me: oops
Me: but I don't live with them
Me: really

Unknown: oh dear I know it all no need to hide it

Me: oooookaaayy
Me: let me just advice you a doctor

Unknown: ....
Unknown: do you think I'm joking

Me: yes?

Unknown:....
Unknown: listen to make it clear
Unknown: get away from them
Unknown: I don't care where just get your ass out of that house asap

Me: ok let's act as if I really live with kings, what would you do if I didn't get out?

Unknown: something might happen
Unknown: to you or them...who knows...

Me: if I really lived with bts and if you really were threatening for my and their life, I'd get out at one condition

Unknown: what condition

Me: I'd have left only if you'd given me a place to stay

Unknown: no
Unknown: why should I care about you
Unknown: for me you could even starve like a beggar

Me: meanie
Me: anyways it was an 'if'
Me: soooo

Unknown: don't make me angry
Unknown: I easily loose patience
Unknown: like I could end you right now

Me: wo wo hold up
Me: violence is never an answer

Unknown: don't dare deny the truth
Unknown: I'm seeing you rn

At those words I froze for an instant and darted my head left.

Unknown: it's the other way actually

Only then I sensed fear creep up to my heart.

Unknown: now Jungkook will come in

Like pulled by thread, he walked in as the stranger anticipated.

I felt scared.

Unknown: now let's come to agreements
Unknown: I give you a week
Unknown: and I'm being nice too so you better be obedient