45

"I think I like you" Hoseok casually spoke while staring up at the sky as the stars sparkled for him.

He said it.

He just confessed.

Hoseok just said that maybe he likes me.

Like, Jung Hoseok.

I probably didn't hear right.

"I don't know" he continued calmly, without rushing. "It's like.. when... like- you... I mean yea I love to tease you.. and your reactions make me happy and like... I really enjoy your company... then I don't know yea you get it."

The shy side of Hoseok was awfully cute, so cute that it melted all of my nervousness.
He was keeping an expressionless face but even in the slight darkness, I could sense his agitated tone along with his flushed cheeks.

"Jessie?" he turned his embarrassed gaze to me.
On the point of adding something, he hesitated after staying with his mouth agape when I looked back, then quickly wondered his eyes in other directions.

My heart was pounding very loud because of that awkward yet quiet atmosphere.
I wanted to run away, wanting to root myself next to him at the same time.

I WANNA CRY THIS IS SO AWKWARD I WASN'T READY

"Nevermind. Let's get going back" he got up streching his arms together, as if ignoring his blunt confession to cover up the uneasiness.

I wasn't disappointed, actually I had enough of fresh air, being suffocated was better.

"It was a tiring day" the boy stated sighing as I was trying to match my pace with his.
"Some shows are always extremely demanding and it's ann- Ya are you even listening" Hobi snapped when I bumped into him.
I shook my head playfully, sticking my tongue out.

"Oh really?" he wondered having a dangerous smug on his face.

All I knew in the next seconds was Hoseok holding my stomach with an arm and tickling me with the other.

It was a torture.

"Hahaha ya don't raise your voice"

Although my whole body was hurting from laughing too much, I couldn't have certainly let pass by the fact that Hobi was holding me quite tightly.
And so I could feel his defined muscles under his shirt very well.

Blood rose to my cheeks, and his closeness made me excessively dizzy.

"Hey hey ok sorry" Hoseok mumbled once I was trying to fake unconsciousness.

"Heyy Jiji come on stand on your own feet" he complained trying to put me down but everytime the scene was me falling down thus him grabbing me by the waist.

"Ya" he poked my cheek turning me around. "Are you ok?"

"Jiji I swear it's not funny" he scrutinized my face getting closer and closer.

I could feel his warmth, that close he was.
I thought he wouldn't come any near because of course he wouldn't have dared kissing me.

Right?

But I was incredibly wrong he wasn't stopping at all.
At a point our noses were touching as our lips slightly brushed against each other's.

That faint contact bursted into thunders and rainbows and thorns and butterflies inside my stomach.

I couldn't feel my body anymore, all I could think about was the wait to expect the sweet touch of his lips.

My mind was prepared but I myself wasn't.